Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

When you start getting level 20 or so you will be able to advance troops DO NOT WASTE YOUR RUNESTONES.

This button is what I mean:
image Under Hero, Class.

The first tier 2 class you unlock is free, after that you will need runestones. They are limited.

Upgrade your equipment! You can “forge” and upgrade it later. The cap is 10 at first, but you can use a duplicate item to raise the cap by 10 more. You can also use a special martial spirit item which I suggest you hoard for a while instead of spending. (You probably get to do this around level 15-20?)

Do the Cherry things, I got mine at day 6/7. You won’t need the spend money quest to get Cherry. Click here:

You want Lana (amazing spellcaster) not her goodie twin sister Liana for that team ;)

Ok, LIANA is still a Princess healer so still useful. Ok! It’s ok, I still need a Luna buffer so it will be months.

edit: woh just learned guild battles mean I can’t use any of the same people that day. Oh man! I guess it’s auto sweep for me. Ok. It seems I can use them in some battles but not others. I am not sure which.

Only have see 10 gold summons at a time.

Don’t waste gold in the store

If you can get gold hammers, get them and hoard them

Well, I’m out of here. After a frustrating series of draws I’ve come to realize that gatcha games isn’t for me. My core team was working fairly well (Ledin/Leon/Cherie/Lana/Almeda, Lana was starting to fall behind without faction buff but her extra range is handy) but I was looking forward to some variety. Now the gem rewards seem to me as little poison pills of disappointment. The next banner with units I’m interested in is a month away, and playing with the same five characters until then…

It was fun while it lasted. I found the difficulty pretty well tuned (up to level 43 at least) and had quite a few memorable battles. A quality game, if you can put up with the gatcha. It was also fun to see these old characters given second life.

My parting tip would be to focus on flying > spear > holy > infantry units for soldier training. Well, you can get by without infantry, but they’re better than assassin/archers for pve. You need both flying and spear units, which sucks because they’re on the same day, but you don’t need cavalry, since most of the good mounted heroes can use better flying units than cavalry units.

I play it with a radically different perspective, being not interested in the gatcha at all (I got all the characters I cared for in my early game, most of them being luckly only SR). I am enjoying cracking the little puzzles offered in the time rifts with my dozen of heroes, but what surprised me most is how fun the World Arena’s multiplayer is. I thought it’d be a pay to win madness, but the game is actually really nicely balanced, and all properly matched fights are really close calls — of course, that’s all ruined when you are matched to somebody a couple of levels under or over you.

After many tries I finally got a new SSR. In fact I pulled a double Angelina.

Because I have Altemueller, I have specced her over to the water side of things, with lobsters to double as a tank

What do you hoard gold hammers for? Something special about them?

I’ve been going at the current banner pretty hard since I’m Princess faction. I was mostly looking to get Cherie, but I ended up getting Angelina after several pulls. She is pretty good so far, I hadn’t used an aquatic unit yet so I put her in that tree. Got a good Princess faction team going so far, though I would ultimately like a Tiaris and Cherie.

I was also overdue for upgrading my characters and blew all my money, martial spirits, and hammers on upgrading their gear. Team level is at 41 I believe, but I’m still just barely getting everyone’s class mastered and moving to the next one.

What do you hoard gold hammers for? Something special about them?

It took about 10 gold hammers to bring each weapon or armor from level 20 - 30, thankfully I had a ton of friendship points saved up to buy some more.

Once you start pumping gear past level 20, they go fast

For the anecdote, I got my first SR equipment drop using friendship vouchers — in about 400 tries says the trophy room. Maybe SR heroes can drop there too!

This game is now #1 in Japan apple store.

[They posted Japan rates for SSR] More generous than I assumed. That’s 18%+ chance to pull an SSR from a 10 roll.

I’m level 42 but I can’t beat the 35 dragon. Still farming the 30 ones. It’s the ice one I think (unless they keep changing every day?) I read some guides and they suggest 1 melee and 4 ranged, so I’ll try that later.

The guy who posted those is drunk: the odds are exactly the same in the Japanese version.
I now have two versions of the game installed: the Western one with my main party, and the Japanese one to play with my wife, which just got addicted to it as soon as I told her to grab the game.
For the ice dragon, lot of luck is involved if you don’t outright outpower him.

I figured out how to do it now. Sword lewin, two healers, going flying Matthew and always 🍒)

Working on building up narm (Sr Archer) for it.

I recently learned I could do more runs on the secret realm than the number listed… That’s just bonus items. Yes I’m slow. I blew all my burgers and got some nice dragon gear.

Guild finally opened runs so I got level 40 stuff from it, finally got some tier 3 troops. Looking good!

I’m still enjoying this game. Up to level 43. They level you fast so that you exhaust your resources. I’m still doing mostly level 35 secret realm because it can be rough to solo at level 40, but I just turn it on auto and let it go.

Golden tickets have mostly dried up, which is annoying cause I want to try and the current SSR specials.

I’ve also over leveled the Arena after 2 or 3 days of lucky draws. About 1500 pts and mostly have folks level 45+ with 11k power (I am 9.8k)

Does anyone else think their paid packages are out of wack? You can spend $50 for like 1700 crystals, which is basically 20 golden tickets. I would be willing to spend a few bucks here and there for a chance to draw an SSR, but the prices don’t seem reasonable when you’re spending $5 for one ticket.

The money they ask for is crazy. 20 tickets is roughly 19% chance of an SSR.

So $100 for 40 tickets is… .9^4 = 34% chance of an SSR

I saw a post of a Chinese player that’s playing without any SSRs (not even cherry?) and apparently he can take on level 70 dragons. So it’s possible.

Yeah none of the priviledges are of any interest.

The majority of SSR heroes got their main advantages by having multiple end-game classes, and those masteries give great bonus, but otherwise SR and even some R heroes are as good in my experience. The team synergy is everything.
I just got Altmueller (a character I really disliked in Langrisser 3), and his special is to give everyone in the Grand Strategist section of the game (effectively Empire Reborn faction) the traditionnal Langrisser’s ranger ability of ignoring terrain penalties. It’s tons of fun and totally changes the game on a lot of maps. I am regretting not sticking with Vargas and Imelda, who have been slightly lagging behind since last week, and having wasted Runestones on Ledin, because I have a new plan… bewahaha… (but it requires 3 runestones and I only have 2 left until next month, aw!)

After quite unlucky beginnings on the Japanese side, I got this drawing.

Magic users ahoy!

That’s awesome, my Lana has turned into a total beast. I gave her the clock enchant so she sometimes gets to use spells again without waiting for the cooldown. Sophia has a rewind skill too that lets Lana and others reset their cooldowns and heals them. AOE’s and nukes abound!

I’ve blown about 150+ tickets trying to get Cherie, haven’t gotten another SSR since Angelina. I did get a pull that gave 3 SR’s the other day, that would have been an awesome pull early on. I also got the final SR I didn’t have just awhile ago, Kirikaze.

I got a question. Under the Training section, it is stated that Cherie can eventually use Angels. But in the hero section i can’t see how Cherie can possibly obtain Angels. At least not in the Hero upgrade class button…
Does someone know the answer?

I am almost able to unlock Angels in Training section…