Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

You unlock those special classes by opening up the path to them at level 5 and reaching an overall level of 12 in that tree. Then you need a special material’you can get at the training gym from level 45 on (that’s the real hard wall). You can tap on them to see the requirements: those that you pass are hilite in green.
Without focusing on any training, I unlocked my first special soldiers naturally at around level 50.

I hit 45 now, new bump. I got just strong enough to get working at the higher rifts thought (4-6 elite and 5-5 normal next). This should let me farm the Guild 45 items I can’t get otherwise so I can upgrade my guys.

Level 45 secret realms are out of reach atm but maybe in a few levels. I think I will focus on the rifts to upgrade characters.

I’m amazed at how dumb people are in Joint Battles.

Yesterday I was playing on the map where they have basically 4 clumps of enemies, and your team of 6 starts in the bottom leftish. I have Altemueller and Leon, the other folks roll 2 cheries, and a mage whose name i forget, and Almeda. This is level 38 joint battle, and everyone on the team is 43-45

So, I go off to the nearest clump, ending my turn just out of reach out of the enemy, knowing next turn I can kill 2 of the 4 enemies. The other guys take their 4 characters towards the bottom right. I kind of stop paying attention at this point, and slowly and carefully demolish my area. As I’m finishing, I turn my attention to the next nearest group - and see that those morons on my team have gotten themselves in a pincer situation, where they’ve now engaged 8 enemies spread between 2 groups. I start rushing Altemueller over there to try and save a healer, but to no avail, as my teammates are killed. They took 6 of the enemies with them, so I slide Altemueller and Leon over there and successfully cleanup the last 2. That leaves me with 4 or 5 enemies at the top of the map… and they include archers and spears, which is the counter to my force. I spend the next 10 minutes using Altemueller (who has a self heal after his action) to kite the enemies off the top of the map, and healing as necessary. Finally, I lure the final AI hero into the open, where Leon exerts almost all his final health to get the killing blow.

No thank you from those other jokers, nothing. I wish people wouldn’t just rush into the danger zone, take an extra turn to get positioned people! I have never run out of turns in this game.

I recently learned that the third consecutive loss in World Arena leads to an AI controlled player. This is usually noted by instantaneous moves. The time to match a real player may also be 30 second+.

I’m 1365 now, rank 185. Once I climbed out of the 1000/1100s it was much much better. I think a lot of people completely ignored world arena so there were a lot of really tough fights against people much higher level in the bottom tier.

Speaking of normal arenas… Now I’m just autoing the easiest player, or the middle player if the power levels are close enough. Otherwise it doesn’t seem worth playing it out. I guess I should gamble and see if I can beat people higher level because they will do dumb AI things. Doesn’t seem worth it because all I need is 12 flags a week right? That’s 35 tries to get 12 wins on the easiest level. No problem.

I think it speaks to the quality of the game that you can notice (and befriend) talented players over the ones who just pray for numbers to crunch the oppposition - or worse, rely on the better players to drag them through,

I exclusively auto the Arena for the double points, and I haven’t set foot in the World Arena, as I’m not particularly interested in the PvP (in any game, really)

Ah, I take it that you’re fluent in Japanese, any plans to get the Langrisser I&II remake? Think it’s coming out soon.

I’m tempted to reinstall this now that Elder Scrolls Blades turned out to be a bust.

There is a demo for that remake on the Nintendo eshop, and playing it is what made me reluctant to give Langrisser Mobile a try for a couple of weeks, because it was so bad.

Ah, that’s disappointing.

Level 47.

I’m finally broke (10k gold left). I guess that means my equipment has finally been upgraded to par.

I finally figured out how to unlock angels. Will have to grind on Sunday.

Reached level 56 this morning. Still need to grind some gold flyer things to be able to unlock angels (and vampire bats).

When i see some other characters stats, i don’t really understand how some characters with the same level as my character (say Leon level 56) are much stronger than mine? I have been putting points in Bonds, the got level 20 or 30 SSR weapons and my Leon even has mastered an extra profession. What am i doing wrong???

Edit: i did find some YT videos about Langrisser character builds: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kalisari
I still need to watch them…

I got angels level 2.

The angels are better for matthew but not as good for Cherie as she already had Gryphon Knights (Tier 3) unlocked at level 4.

My Cherie seems to be at par (it’s my strongest)

Mastered 4 classes (runestones investment)
Bond level ****

Her attack is 300. My 2nd place guy has 250, my 3rd place has 200. All those points add up.

I saved up and did 40 golden summons on the latest event, cause I really wanted one of those guys… nada. Argh, the slot machine is painful in this game. Guess I will start saving for some future event, since golden tickets and crystals have become extremely rare at level 45.

I think at level 56 you probably should be aiming for lvl 50 equipment, that’s probably where the stat disparity comes in (tough to upgrade SSR items to level 50, so it’s usually recommended that you upgrade one SSR at a time and rely mostly on SR items in the meantime. It’s better to have a lvl 50 Mithril sword over a lvl 30 Seal Guardian.)

Having good upgraded T3 troops like angels is also important, since they account for half your power.

Not a fan of the enchant RNG mechanic in this game, but it might be a worthwhile investment for you. It’s not too difficult to roll a 5-6% ATK bonus on the enchant, which is substantial.

Just account for the gold drain when gambling, since it’s 5k a pop for the gold scrolls.

Ok I’ll look into it, I just havent decided what the “ideal” armor is so I’ve just allowed a 4-ench set for now since i don’t have more scrolls. I didn’t know i could buy them. i’ll check.

Ah, I should clarify. You can buy gold scrolls with silver ore (5x for 200 ore, go to store → equipment tab) and the process of applying enchantment costs 5k gold each.

Don’t forget to deconstruct your bad SSR gear. Gives you the mats to roll the dice in the store again.

I’ve been referencing this sheet someone put together

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebEVNG6YJDJBEYU1m-aQu0CrUleyOrKrYii3uDFy1F8/edit#gid=0

There’s no such thing as bad SSR gear when you only have 2 pieces! :)

SSR is the rainbow right?

I do have a whole bunch of golden gear (SR?). I’ll take a look then. I was keeping them all in case I have dupes. I guess it doesn’t matter if I can buy a martial spirit for 300 silver ore. I suffer from packrat behavior…

Found one for SR gear

Edit:

Just jumped into a dragon team battle. The guy starts the room immediately. Doesn’t have realm buff. Doesn’t bring healers. Good thing I think I can solo it. Note to self, start own teams.

Woot! I randomly got 8 golden tickets the last couple days, so I spent a couple bucks for 2 more.

I had already drawn 50 for the current summoning event, and got nada… But tonight I drew Bernhardt!

Once I level him out, he will immediately become a staple in my 5-character group (Leon, Altemueller, Egbert, Almeda, and now Bernhardt) I had been desperate for a melee SSR, and pulling him means my main group will now have 4 empire characters… Just need to find an Empire healer that isn’t Anna to round out the faction.

Only took me 60 freaking pulls.