Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

The hills are alive with the sound of wonderful RNGGGGGGGGGGG. . . .

Today’s dragons netted me:
Gaea Helmet
Reaper’s Breath
Another Odin’s
Another Tennyo
Another Aeneas Helm

Got a King’s Crown earlier this week.

I’m happy with Charon on Ledin so I don’t know that the Gaea helm has a home anywhere. I think I’ll stick Reaper on Leon. The Tennyo will go to. . any number of people (Lana, Rachel, third healer).

The Aeneas is for Landius, for sure.

stop farming the Helmet Dragons!

Hey, I do all my sweeps (except 1, for temple) in dragons every day! That was 6 sweeps.

And for people doing the events, here’s a key on the dialog options to get extra materials:

After plot 2 Sakura option 2

After plot 3 Sumire option 1 or 3 Sakura option 1 then option 1

After plot 4 Sumire option 2 then option 2 Iris option 2

After plot 5 Sakura option 1

After plot 6 Iris option 3 then option 2

In more human terms:
With Sakura, suck up to her with the most generic hookup lines.
With Sumire, be superficial as fuck.
With Iris, avoid punching or throwing the stove at her.

Not sure about the “human” part now.

:D

Done with the SSR armor (another Baldr) and red ore from the second tab. Sadly I rolled a %$@# Purgatory. The spirit is going on Cherie’s Last Rites to make it 40. I may junk the Purgatory so I can roll on something else after tomorrow’s dragons.

That is some luck. I got an assault helm :/

One Aeneas and one Twilight for me… the Aeneas is useful for leveling, at least, not that I really have the gold.

My Landius is shaping up to be actually usable in next week’s Apex, assuming we don’t get yet another 6K mercenary Landius. Pretty sure I’m never going to have Jugler (and god forbid the 6 runes for him), so it’s good to have at least one PvP meta tank making progress.

It’s been a couple of times in 24 hours that people joined World or Apex matches, and left on join. What gives?

Did you get a win for it? Maybe it’s some people who don’t actually want to play, but want the bronze III rewards at least.

WA…dunno. Scumming losses so they can play the AI instead?

I take it back, everyone pet the peacedog, for he is good luck.

My 3 thunder dragon sweeps (sans daily bonus) netted me a vampire mask and dark helm, an unheard of SSR rate for me.

Yes, I get a win for it. It’s so weird to see this behaviour in both arenas, but I guess it makes “sense”: for world arena, to get the pity fight, and for apex, to get the 10 matches rewards.

I’m finally Silver 1! Losing two matches in the preselection a few weeks back sure hurt.
PS: Estelle is awesome with this week’s forced 6k Landius everybody picks.
Now I just hope my Sakura runestones will pay off in a couple of weeks as an anti-Zelda.

@soondifferent kick an idler in your friends list someday!

My Dark Helm is doing great on Bozel. My other two dark helm are, uh, just sitting here. Nice rolls though!

So the third Landius Gate of Fate mission (Villagers fight or somesuch) is a weird one. I’m going to have to watch a video I think. Also, I don’t want this content for gates of fate lol.

Also I lost a bullshit autobattle in regular arena today. It was the bridge over a big gap match. My AI did a bunch of stupid but not unpredictable shit and a lesser team staid in the match longer than it should have. I’m trying to farm for, uh,the other new gal’s PVP victories for gates so I was really only fielding 4 characters (albeit 4 good ones!). Elwin rebuffed when he could have killed Bozel (I should have stopped it, true). And then Bozel moved away from the bridge and I couldn’t attack anymore and he picked off Ledin and Elwin slowly. Such BS.

My Bozel would have kicked his Bozel’s ass too. Alas.

I managed to win aJoint Battle today where the two goons I played with both prevented me from blocking at every chance and then never blocked. I didn’t get anything good out of it but no complains there (seriously it was an amazing morning on dragons).

Also I sprained my pointer finger on the mousehand scrolling down to do event farming today. Thanks devs!

I’m two to one against turtles this week, but this is so boring and, maybe worse, time consuming. it takes always half an hour to get one of those shitty matches done, and it all goes to whether they got low enough numbers for my AOEs to work, and if they don’t, whether their dumbass thorns enchant will trigger.
I had one fun fight though earlier, we both rushed like madmen toward the center, aoe and skills were flying everywhere, it ended one on one, and I lost.
Aaah if only more people played games as a leisure and not as an extra chore.

The AI code is a localized mess. This week in Japan, Liana’s AI is fucked up: she oftentimes just won’t move, not healing or anything, once troops are damaged.

Grats on silver 1! Re: turtles, do you run any assassins for their ignore guard skills?

I kicked an AWOL person, have a spot free now!

I brought Zerida when I could (ie, one time)… but it was on the stupid desert map, less than ideal! That dude had won the map from the selection of this Landius vs Landius week at the Apex, to be fair: he had smelled all my strongest, most annoying troops. I had smelled most of his as well, but he had one way to deal remote damage effectively with an Ullr Bow, while I didn’t.
My wins, I always got them the same way: surprising lunge move with extra mobility at their healer on the first move of turn 2, when they think they have the time to set up semi leisiurely their Landius. Then it’s attrition.

I knew I’d used up my luck. Nothing in dragons today. So I slagged Puratory and rolled and got Nighthawk. Figures. Looking at my inventory I found another rando SSR armor Ididn’t need so I junked that and Nighthawk and rolled and got. . . Purgatory. I swear this is the third time I’ve gone through this specific sequence in the past couple of months.

In other news Landius is now a guild turnin away from 4 masteries. Sakura is 60, and I’ve thrown some potions at Dieharte because he’s important to one of the daily farm events. I went down his assassin path because why not.

Slayer Emblem from the event accessory.

I’m not sure where I am going to put this right now. I kinda like Apex boots on Elwin and Leon’s Judge Emblem is now 50 and is going to be better for him over the next week until the Slayer Emblem gets leveled (also it has a juicy attack roll). Altemuller perhaps. Or maybe Leonhardt.

Did myfirst fixed damage time trial today. Liff did pretty good, gotta beef her up a bit more.

Liff is really incredible for late PVE. Can’t recommend highly enough to invest a runestone in her, even without the full bonds available.