Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Not sure how close I came on 10-2 but I’ll settle for 2* for now.

The placement of Juggler on 10-4 elite is super cheese. I assume I can skip checking the sides (I forgot where he was in normal, LOL, so I was checking as I went) and just race up there.

Yup, with a sufficiently beefy Ledin, just run up the right side, grab the chest along the way, and let everything kill itself. You may not get the feats but it’s a very easy 3* relative to the other 10 elites.

It might be bugged, as it felt so easy compared to the normal one. I think they copypasted it by mistake ;)

I got crushed on attempt 2. Too many cavalary overriding Ledin’s guard (also the Pikemen units with the berserker troops were giving him some trouble). I got bogged a bit and then the fliers came in from the bottom and caused more trouble.

I think the only way I can counter move debuffs right now that is reliable is Leticia, so maybe I’ll bring her. Once more into the breach. Oh derp I forgot the guest gets a 2 turn debuff immunity buff.

Also, I rolled a 3% Atk, 9% def, 10% hp enchant on Landius’ armor. I refuse to regret that missing 2% attack.

I just did this in 13… Missed the bonus objective by one mage. I think I could do it in 12 with Luna if I had her, but alas. I went with Leon, Alte, Ledin, Elwin, Liana, and Hein; everyone but Leon got teleported across, with Act Again mostly on Hein to TP faster.

Elwin went first, on turn 4 or 5, and took out the first 4 troops on the left while the rest of the team cleaned up the right. I went reverse of the usual troops: Elwin with Phalanx and Frontal for D (good thing I spent those runes!), and Ledin with Maids. Alte stayed behind to take out the two trailers, and his teleport was actually to the secret chest. A Luna with a high mdef/atk could sub in for Leon and almost certainly play that roaming attacker role better for this map.

I watched some of his videos when my team was weaker and I was having trouble with some of the time trials. He tended to lean on his maxed out Leon (who was quite a bit stronger than mine) so it wasn’t very applicable. I think one of his stated goals was to rely on PvE characters that most people have, so there’s that.

Re: current event challenge maps: I finally passed the 2 golem one, but only after consulting a youtube video to get a sense of the tactic (read: pathfinding exploit. Maybe the “proper” way would have been better but by then I was invested). Even after, it took a good few tries to get all the pieces in place. Interesting fight, but way too time consuming (even with the clock!) and I’m not fond of mechanics where you have to get 2+ enemies down to a certain percentage and then finshing them off ala MMO boss fights. Plus my Lana kept stunning the golems at inopportune times, but I can’t swap her out since she’s my top dps and she’s the only mage that uses full moon. Might skip the other challenges.

My first true Zerida experience. Every other time I’ve seen a powerful Zerida she hasn’t mattered; the enemy team was just way better.

This was a team with a basically comparable Leon to mine, better Bozel, Zerida (1k attack buffed), Liana, and a good Vargas. The guy wasn’t even good at PVP; he moved out Vargas sans guard and allowed me to pick off either his Leon or Bozel. I wish I had done the latter instead of the former; I couldn’t get to Zerida.

Fight was something like:
Take out his Leon.
His Bozel Fbuffs.

From here there’s positioning and him using his again. He also dispells some of the debuffs on Vargas as one might expect.

My Bozel gets off a great earthquake but of course Zerida is unaffected by the debuffs. No silence on his bozel.

His Zerida kills my Leon.

I again bozel and Black hole, silencing his Bozel (Wee), and of course not Zerida, also hurt his Liana but no silence, sadly.

His Liana summons sky archer next round and he uses her to dispell all the debuffs.

Zerida moves across half the map to kill my Elwin, because why shouldn’t there be a high dps character immune to everything and more mobile than a flier.

I quit because there’s nothing I can do at this point.

Sheesh.

I’ve been lucky and haven’t seen a Zerida in WA lately. Then again I usually bring my own and we trade kills. Not really sure how to handle her otherwise. Block her path with summons? Maybe a strong Joshua with his line skill can one shot her if she’s at half health from alhazard? She’s always my #1 ban in Apex so I haven’t had to deal with her there.

(supposedly Landius helps since he reduces crit rate, though it’s a matter of percentages. Also, death robe/last rites. Maybe offer a Death robe + shrine maiden healer as bait? Wonder if Zerida can one shot that.)

Nope, she got that 30% dmg resist that makes her usually not dead even if I charge with Leon.
The only real way I found is trying to have super mobile people that will prevent her Pickaboo talent (that’s the thing that makes her invincible I think).
I refuse to go the stupid way, and put thorns on everybody like it seems to be the new custom, hoping to take out the Zerida that way.

She can. Level 40 Death robe, Level 7 maiden. But Liana’s health is just too low. Also unsure if the Maiden bonus affects the damage output, since she attacks directly the leader.

I’m pretty sure the maiden damage reduction applies for Alhazard Zerida, and like Last Rites it applies to hero only. Seems to me that boosting HP of healers is one of the most important factors in PvP (you know, unless you’re crazy and don’t run with healers :) )

I’ve got hp boosting enchants on her (for PVE, if you believe me!) amongst other things, but she is still puny.
Well, all magic users are puny I am guessing, excepting Bozel.

Yeah, me too, I started boosting hp of healers after those Weismann challenges kept nuking my healers. Not enough though, I’m still part way through maxing bonds for them.

I got a Blue Moon from joints today. Being able to do any role in the level 60 Bozel joint is very satisfying. Also got another Baldr, another Death Robe, and another Carbon fiber armor from dragons this am. Once again this was predicated from a world event that dropped a trinity card instead of crystals (from yesterday evening). The secret key to RNG mastery!

That means all of Bozel, Lana, Rachel, and Shelf can field great SSR staves (or alternately Liff for Shelf I guess. although she’s not strong enough yet). I see some people use Blue Moon on Bozel in pvp. Eventually, anyway, I have a lot of shit in front of Blue Moon in line (to say nothing of the fact that by the time I get to it new stuff could have shown up).

Lots of Zerida were killed in the Arena today.
I don’t claim bragging rights: all those Zeridas were 5 stars, sub-par ones. That last star makes all the difference.
The 30K multipurpose team is having a rough time. The 25K pvp team is doing infinitely better… as long as the opposing player isn’t well versed in the game. I get a lot of fumbles (like act again or chilvary on debuffed units), and so far most players ignore the real threat in that team to focus on killing the decoys.
Yay me, 5 wins!

100 pulls, Zerida, Juggler, and a Juggler dupe.

Now I’m just 4 runestones, a Juggler item, and a whole bunch of character shards from pvp dominance (I have leveled Zerida to 60).

100 pulls got me a Jugler, which is annoying short term (runestones galore, have all of Zerida’s best gear already, need to start getting her starred up) but maybe better long term since I have a guaranteed Zerida in December and it seems like Jugler is really good for a few of the Ancient Call bosses coming up.

(That’s 6 or 7 SSRs in a row that have taken me the full 100 pulls to get one, which is in itself statistically unlikely. Oh well, still making progress.)

I have a six stars Juggler in Japan, and he is pretty darn good for some PVE. He’s just useless in PVP at best, a traitor at worse with the leash-wielding Listell around.

Yeah, my Jugler (5*, full masteries/bonds, maxed gear with ok enchants) has been a bit of a disappointment in PvP. Mostly because I’m used to Ledin and Landius who kills, while Jugler tickles on counterattacks thanks to his hydra-ness. (@Left_Empty is that an artifact of the old Langrisser games? Doesn’t make sense that a person gets 20 attacks while a 3 headed monster gets 6.) He does tank well and neuters Leonhardt, but I’ve never been seriously threatened by a Leonhardt yet.

Also, rawr, fear me tomorrow