Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

You’ll get a Garm once you max that thing out :)

IKR.

I got, uh, Divine Boots recently and stuck them on Vargas.

I watched a CN player do the A+Trial I couldn’t pass yesterday. he had an Estelle with 1k defense. I was like “ok so this video is not going to be helpful thanks tho”.

I don’t have any viable mage, so for those -50% physical challenge, it’s very easy: either I one hit kill anything with the penalty, or I just give up for the week.

I decided I was going to dedicate this week to Landius enchants. And then I spent all 10 honor purchases on Tree of Life enchants, mistaking it for Thorns.

happens a lot to me too!

at least it wasn’t steel!

Ok, S Final trial is proving very difficult. It’s one of those stupid “enemy gets a shield after acting” ones, and the shield blocks 50% damage. But it is dispellable IIRC.

I just don’t have many reliable ways to dispel, or prevent, buffs. Elwin Sword Soul but it’s only usable once every 5 turns. Bozel has an AOE that prevents buffs, but even if I race him up there with Leticia I can only target one enemy with it (they are spaced out perfectly; so teleporting up there isn’t beneficial). I could hope I got lucky with Lana and Black hole but that seems a poor strategy.

All debuffing active skills have big countdowns. Klose got a nice AOE one, if the enemies aren’t bugging themselves though. My favourite method is simply attrition with Vargas and two healers to keep his massive Hp pool filled. He can debuff an enemy per turn with his passive. Bernard can too. Go with Roar on Elwin and that’s one pretty nice empire lineup I guess. It won’t be fast, so if you are losing the damage versus healing battle, it won’t work of course.

I did it with Vargas, Leon, Altemuller, Liana and Tiaris. No Bozel for once, because I needed Alte for Leon to navigate the terrain.
Classical opening with Tiaris buffing Leon, Leon going for the kill on the dog and being agained by Liana, but not managing a second kill on Kirikaze. This will end up haunting my play, as I’ll spend quite a huge time dealing with the regenerating ass, eventually taking him out thanks to stacked fixed damage.
On round 2 I just made sure to stay out of Jessica’s AOE range. On turn 3 I ended up eating a Tornado because I was still busy handling the ninja. On turn 4 Jessica went down and the rest is history.
Once Kirikaze was gone, it was pretty easy. Of course, top priority is killing the dog: the health numbers are crazy in those challenges, and with a 50% resistance bonus, he would have just been impossible to deal with, especially if he got his barrier up (he is set up as an heavy tank in this scenario).

I did it, partly inspired by your plan.

With Leon I took, uh, the “mobility breaking knockback move debuff” skill next to chivalry. This did not work as awesome as I hoped. I red buffed, went for Chivalary attack on Doggo, agained, finished doggo, and pulled back. Forgot to sub in Atle so Elwin and Ledin m oved up and I thought “I’ll give it a try”. Elwin was packing roar and sword soul, used Ledin to fbuff.

Next turn, I hoped I would be able to kill Jessica but whatsit skill couldn’t finish her, and it just knocked her back into heal range for Sophia. SZo I had to clock out of that plan. I Sword Souled Kirkaze, who was suddenly not in a position ot wreck Ledin. I had to eat a Tornado but only on Ledin/Leon, and they were easily healed. I lost Tiaris to Dieharte because I positioned wrong, but it didn’t matter. Elwin roared and finished Kirkaze next turn and I mostly healed and consoldated positions. I think I used again at this point to reset guard on Ledin. Jessica slid over to range attack and I took her out with both Leon and Elwin. And then it was done. I killed Sophia turn after and smashed Dieharte. Yay crystals.

I will try for SS and the accessory.

The Sakura items are being added this week according to the update notes, so wait to do SS if you want the teddy bear (equivalent).

SS Final awaits, and I am definitely waiting for Thursday.

It’s Restoration 80% though. And Recommended hero list is garbage. Only Tiaris and Liff are valid, and my Liff isn’t great. Let’s see if I can boost her a bit before the weekend. This feels like a tall order.

I confess I never use the recommended heroes. Hampering my strategy with what I guess are slightly better numbers never appears to be a good alternative.
Also restoration limited is quite a blessing: it affects everyone.

Side note: Teddy bear Tiaris+LeonxLiana is outrageous.

I hate the restoration time law as I can usually sleep walk through most time trials using Landius + Tiaris + an AoE or two, but not when Healing light only heals 1k or so.

Immune to debuffs is probably the worst for SSS5 though.

Sadly in this trial it affects me worse. The good news is that there’s 3 squishy assassins. The bad news is that it’s “level 68 squishy”, so I’m not sure if Leon is going to be able to pop them easily yet. Probably try running Leon, Tiaris, Liana (for the usual), Ledin (for Diefarte), and maybe Bozel. Hopefully I can get a silence on the assassins.

It is true that Ledin wasn’t going to be able to tank 3 assassins at this power level no matter what. But I’ll probably want for healing along the way. We’ll see.

Oh man I want a Teddy Bear for Tiaris.

Meanwhile, PVP is shittier and shittier.
Now it seems who gets first turn is picked randomly every turn. It’s a total mess, giving snowballing effect all the time.
It doesn’t matter that much since 90% of the time I am matched against bots.
My beautiful world arena, what have you become T_T

That’s crazy.; I can’t believe that didn’t get noticed. Although I didn’t see that today in a handful of matches(2 wins, 2 losses; one win was a bot). One bot in 4 is around how often I think I see them. Actually two wins in four is better than I normally do but I was starting <1200 again, which is probably a factor. I was, predictably, deeply outclassed in my two losses. One dude had a prebuff 740something defense Ledin (and a couple of mages at 1100+ int pre buff). Yikes.

I am cleaning up my last couple of purchases from the Sakura event, and people are just so horribly bad with Luna on the 55A map, especially flyer-Luna. All you have to do is keep away from the guys with the little bow icon! The whole center of the map is forest and mountains! Pay some attention! I don’t normally have any issues at all with doing the event stuff as party clears, but this might push me to burning some burgers and auto-ing the level 45 version.

Alustriel (and a dupe) but no Clarett.

Alustriel has some fancy buff wrecking, but no move extension ability (aim e.g.; she has a move after). She does get a skill boosting passive aura.

I did a lark 10x and got an Angelina. Which brings her a third of the way to 6*, but her 6* boost is pretty unremarkable beyond stat boosts, not sure if I’ll spend the GoF on her. Will save further draws for guaranteed banners and Yulia I think. My runestone dance card is full anyway.

Alustriel sounds fun if not particularly strong. Always like units that make terrain matter.