Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

hi-five!
Which is why I was hoping to draw her, but nope. I got more Imeldas instead. I only need a half dozen more to make her my first 6* mage (and maybe useful sometimes, if I figure the secret formula for mages to not die on sight in PVE when there are not dark cloacky figures).

Also, funny thing, the update brought in sync the Japanese and International versions’ voice overs, which were slightly different.

I did one more pull, which double dipped on Sonya who is now maxxed. But no Clarret alas.

Saving for Luna, ext banner. It’s Luna, Cherie, and Narm. I assume because Narm is on the banner this is fated, but shrug. I don’t recall from the Wilhelm, Gizaroff, whatsit SR banner from before.

I picked upanother Lone Star Armlet from somewheres. Think I’ll put it on. . . Lanford? IDK.

Oh, event people only pop during their events right? Like I can’t get Estelle right now no matter what?

Nam and Lance being SR and poorly drawn is a scandal.
Also no Ranger class, which was the freaking most amazing class in the first Langrisser/Warsong. This is a retcon I can’t get behind.

I read somewhere that the Luna / Cherie / Narm banner is an evil trap. From what I read, it’s just a rate up banner for Luna / Cherie (evil, like I said, who wants a Cherie anymore?) with a greater chance of getting Narm as well. The bright side is that supposedly Narm is very useful (along with Luna) for that new PvE content they’re introducing next month, so if you throw a billion crystals at it and pull a billion Cheries, at least you’re likely to 6* your Narm.

Also yeah, the collab people like Estelle only come from their events. In China I believe the trails event came back down the line though.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Oh bother.

Well I’ve had some luck with some of the rate up banners. Famously the last time there was a Luna banner I did not have luck. I can go ahead and predict how this one will go.

SS5 is proving too difficult so far. I can’t win via mage aoe because we’re past the point where my mages can usefully AOE for damage. Sadly my Landius isn’t ready to tank something like this.

(Mages can do useful AoE damage all the way up to SSS4 if you use…Luna)

Nobody can tank this.
The important point for me was gettng Leon to assassinate Zelda on turn 1, then use again to retreat him away from any menace. Everybody was staying out of the way of Angelina. Then the enemies all lined up, offering an ideal target for a line attack, but I instead used my good old Olivier to prevent the ninja left to attack, since he stupidly buffed himself on turn 2 thinking he’d kill somebody.
Now I left a nice, juicy target in the view of Angelina (Liana), hoping it would attract her instead of suffering her devastating AOE and it worked! It might be random though. Once that was done, I killed the next ninja before it got angry, then could tank and dispatch the rest leisurely.

Leon died on turn 2 If I recall, but no biggies.

Ah, also of note: in restauration 80% thing, healing is impaired way beyond 80% (usually it gives back about 10% of the usual amount. That’s 90% in my book, which is twice as much 80% - #mathswithtom). There was an exception this week though: Tiaris’ cheating aura was giving back a whooping 30% health.

First attempts I couldn’t kill her without again. But I am going to try, uh, again with attack buff. I used Chivalry + Smash, I may switch smash to something else depending on how the experiment goes.

I had to go with Thousand Hooves to kill her in one.

I approached it from the other direction: Bozel earthquake on Fera and Dieharte, Leon Chivalry and kill Fera, Liana AA Leon, Leon 5-block charge Thousand Hooves to kill Silver Wolf, Ledin Divine Guard, Elwin Glory faction buff. Ledin kills Dieharte on the counter, Zerida hopefully faction buffs, and Angelina does her AE or attacks into Ledin and hopefully doesn’t one-shot him. Elwin Sword Soul cleans out Zerida on turn 2, Bozel sleeps Angelina, and everyone else kills her very carefully because she probably has like 1800+ attack at this point.

(The fact that I can recite that all from memory tells you there was more than a bit of trial and error figuring it out. There’s no way to play defense with those assassins.)

That’s what I had to do too. Unfortunately I cannot get Leon out without sacrificing him or Liana on the first enemy phase. I am going to change up maybe try something similar to what Kyrios did.

So Guild did 2x VHard GB the previous two weeks. But this week contribution hit a low from before I joined and we only just finished the first VHard. I’m not sure if Avrae is returning, he said he would be on vacation “a couple of weeks” but it’s been 18 days. I figure if we hit 3 weeks it’s probably a bad sign. I think I hit 19k points contributed this week. Me and the other most active person are averaging 13k+ per war during Avrae’s absence. We only had like 6 people cross 2k or something this time. And we have 30k or so accounts in this guild that just don’t care, sadly.

I think I am going to spend my next batch of memory shards on gear (I am closing in on 2k again, and I’m sure I will have a huge influx after I fail to summon Luna next week). Probably a weapon.

You should be able to: I got Leon back by setting him, not the furthest away on the bridge, but on the river bank, then had Liana who was on the bottom position at the start stay on the other side of the river to Again him accross it. he could then get around the bridge back to safety under Vargas cover (as Dieharte will charge you, if I recall), while Liana was still away from harm.

Oh right. I had Liana swooping down from up top and she can’t move into the river that way.

Still stymied. On turn 2, i wind up with the enemy in a line. Ledin finishes Dieharte with burning sun. Elwin cannot take out Angelina though. which means Leon has to help (also, Leon cannot one shot an assassin). However, the assassins easily pick up two kills next turn. If I use Leon to kill an assassin (I could kill Silver Wolf but not Fera), Angelina kills a healer typically. And Fera still easily picks up a kill.

How do you get so many memory shards? From start to now I’ve been able to buy one rune, and slowly closing in on my second (need ~400 more). And that’s with having drawn 2x Lanas after I 6*'ed her. Are you depleting your friendship draws regularly? I do have a 120+ friendship vouchers and 26k friendship points to burn through, but I’m dreading all the clicking.

If Angelina is an issue you could try baiting Angelina’s AoE with a unit + a summon? IIRC In the past with the same map (different time law though) I think I retreated top right, which separated Angelina from the rest of the group.

If you can finish buffing out Landius in time you might be able to just duke it out on the bridge with debuffs and AoEs. He really shines in these assassin heavy maps. My Landius is not super strong (good atk, but much lower hp then the other top Landiuses on the server) and he basically solo’ed the map with AoE support (did die and revive once though.)

I think with the right setup (which may require Landius to be lancer), he actually can reach 100% ranged dmg resistance on a semi-regular basis.
(to put it in perspective, my Vargas can achieve 80% melee dmg resistance with the same regularity, and it usually means taking only 20 points of dmg, so that 100% extreme is probably for the lolz).

I deplete my friendship draws regularly (I have like 20 cards right now, maybe less) I pull 10 every time I have over 20, otherwise I just do 1 for daily. I have purchased some crystals here and there as well for some pulling binges. I can;t remember which banner it was but I did like a lot of pulls and 6*'d a ton of people. Then when I wiffed on Luna last time I got a ton of excess shards, even the R’s add up. I also did extra pulls on the last Leon banner kind of hoping for dupes (I got 2 iirc but probably pulled like 50-60 more after getting the two dupes very quickly).

And that puts me at 1800 and change shards. I’m nowhere near another stone. But why save for another runestone when I can spend 2k shards and roll another purgatory?

I’ve also noticed this new guy in the bot arena that seems to be in the “probing” period.
Enjoy it, then cry when everybody in the high tier will learn to not attack you again T_T

Oh, Dango put up a farming video where he listed the “tiers” of players (from pure f2p to whale) and how he recommended they do each category of thing. E.g. spend stamina, roll on banners, roll on eq, etc.

Anyway he says to put all stamina after dailies to Gym. Which makes sense. It’s a more reliable source of gaining power than gacha rolls for gear. I should do gym more often beyond the dailies. I need so much gym stuff. Although I have now unlocked everything except 1 character I might want later in assassin.