Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Yay, finally Dieharte so that Tiaris can have respectable INT.

Not sure I’ll be able to auto the new 70 Bonding Realms even with blessing (considering how the team gets split up at the beginning) so will probably needing to spend a sweep on it instead. They drop the new mat for the level 70 awakening though.

The new (last?) challenge seems pretty tough, haven’t tried it yet.

I find Omega pretty scary, second banned the only Omega I ever saw in Apex. Likely will be more now with the focus banner. I invest a decent amount into building my characters for PvP, but even so most them have pretty abysmal skill.

The Omegas I see, even just in regular Arena (rare), tend to have like high 300s skill. I am. . . not there. I cant’ recall waht it is. Paper doll is like 330+. I have some ok skill rolls on gear but I forgot to grab some shadow enchants from the last cycle’s rewards/the daily anniversary things and he has no attack enchants yet.

But yeah it’s not hard to get doubled up on skill unless people are building for it (and a lot don’t seem too), and that’s still useful (albeit less useful than 3x).

At double skill, he tends to be a trade for Rachel and often can’t one-shot the tankier DPS types, especially if it’s the Ullr’s build… a lot less scary than Zerida, in most cases. He was much more of an issue at 60 than pushing 70, in any case.

And I missed WA this week, because it was a super bad week for me in the afternoon. Wednesday was sprint planning, thursday I was stuck on a problem that needed full attention, today I had zero internet from like 11am to 3pm (which is end of WA my time). Well, I wouldn’t exactly say I missed it rim shot.

I actually don’t have enough for the Honor Rune and SSR accessory box tomorrow. The latter will wait while the Rune goes too. . . I can’t recall. Oh I think I never grabbed the Tiaris unicorn classes. So that!

I find myself with a surprising amount of runes right now. 7 once I buy everything + the one in the current event, and 8th in 2 weeks from TT.

-I’ll finally rune my 75/150 Leonhardt which I’ve never used in any capacity before.
-Probably rune Matthew. His 3C seems fun and strong, and Protag FB is always good. Need to get around to finishing time rifts for his shard though.
-Save 2 for YYH.
-Maybe 3rd runes for Elwin and Rachel? Elwin seems pretty good, since crush is useful for bosses and +12 ATK, not sure third rune is worth it for Rachel. Once she gets 6 skill points I can see slotting Gospel + Scythe + Arcane blast being better than 3C + Scythe/Blast + Meditation.
-Or Maybe Liana, since I just realized I don’t have Gospel unlocked for her.

So the last challenge with Chaos was a doozy. I tried doing my own thing, failed miserably, and had to follow one of the videos (at least for the first few rounds) where you kite the succubus with a summon.

-Time to dust off that Ledin. Much better than Landius on this challenge. I ran maids on him for better damage against the bosses, but I think Zealots would have made it easier vs all the undead knights, which is really the toughest part if you do the kiting method.
-I ran with Matthew/Elwin/Ledin/Liana/Tiaris/Narm. I tried putting in Rachel in place of Narm initially and had Matthew FB, but Rachel couldn’t one shot the bats. Luckily everyone has Narm built now. You don’t need that much healing anyway.
-The DPS required isn’t actually too extreme. I think if you can kill the vampire within 2-3 turns of engaging him, you should be able to pass it. On reddit people were able to clear it with a variety of teams, including one video where someone did it with Matthew/Grenier/Almeda/Sophia/Narm/Elwin.

Well I can’t complain about that luck. 50 Pulls for G&L so I can get Tiaris’ last bond. A luxruy to be sure, but I needed it.

The Weapon in the EQ banner is supposed to be Yusuke’s BIS, if YYH ever comes out. So I went for it. 130-140 pulls later, I got 3x Fujn wings (likely ore), 1x Giant Thingy (my second overall since I got one previously from somewhere, this may or may not be ore), a Tyr Helm (supposed to be good) and finally the weapon.

Mmmm, I want that hat for a couple of people for PvP, but I’m just way too low on tickets/crystals right now. I might have to start buying helms with ore each week; I’m easily missing more rare helms than any other gear type. Weird use of ore but I think it might be ‘correct’ with where I am on gear overall.

I got my 5* Clarett fully set up with runes and bonds, and she’s testing really well in World Arena fights. I’m pretty sure that she’ll be a very good one to have in place for S3 Apex, since it seems like Jugler gets banned a lot more than Landius. I might even try to push her to 6* at some point, but it’s enough of an investment that I’d want to get a better feel for her first.

Ended up with S on Fenrir and A on Sleipnir (previous high there was C+; the Alte hat and the free Spirit Boots from 13-7 changed the fight from “scrounge some damage together before we die” to “actually fight the encounter as intended”). I need to get back around to the last two challenges in the event… I tried Morning Glory a couple of times and was a bit frustrated, particularly by how much time each unsuccessful try took up. I might have to actually buy the Clock of Forgiveness. (Yes, I am the idiot who has paid for other things as they have come up but doesn’t pay the stupid dollar.)

Did you leave Clarett as a flier?

Got Alustriel in about ~50. Not sure when I’ll get around to building her but she looks like she’ll be a terror once she gets her special item. What awkward factions though.

Grats on Mimir’s hammer or whatever it is! I have about 60 tickets/35k crystals left but I don’t trust RNG not to screw me over for YYH, so more hoarding for me. I remember I went into the Leonhardt/Renne with about 20k crystals and got LH with a couple hundred left. I’ve had pretty good luck farming the Dark dragon besides (now if I only I can farm accessories…)

I’ve had like two non terrible dragon farming days in the last 3 weeks. The terrible days have produced like 4 SSR between them, and I think the best item was a carbon fiber helm.

I’m impressed you’ve gone this long without the clock! I remember feeling the same way after the Lushris (2nd? 3rd?) challenge in the Overlord event. It wasn’t a particularly hard challenge as they go, still took way to much time and too many tries so I broke down and got the clock afterwards. Can’t imagine playing without it now, particularly AB. Buy it before you burn out! :)

Morning glory there’s a good bit of RNG involved so the clock really helps there. Light and Dark there’s less RNG, but a good bit of wtf when those undead knights one shot my ~700def Elwin, clock really helps with those unpleasant surprises as well.

Yes, she hits hard in either case but the big appeal is having someone who hits that hard and controls most of the map with flight and 9+ movement. The massive threat range can even be a decent counterplay to limit Zerida, more so than a lot of other things I’ve tried so far.

Yeah, it’s the combination of the length and the RNG. The AB fights are long, but the randomness is very limited by the standards of the game, mostly just proc rates and crits. Versus a lot of the challenges where (in this case) the wrong combo of Elwinbuffs take out a character in a 25 round DPS check.

I kinda thought you were going to say that. It feels like that much movement trumps a lot of considerations.

I tried a 70 Bonding Realm the other day and the Clarett one shot my buffed up Ledin. That was sort of depressing.

Yeah, though for me I tend to make a lot of stupid mistakes in AB since they’re so long (last time in H&M I had to roll back 5+ times just because I kept forgetting to keep only 2 people near him.) Clock complacency I suppose.

But there’s also so many mechanics in each of these fights - different for every one! - and we only fight them a few days each month. Honestly it’s easy to make mistakes like that.

Looks like YYH is finally confirmed.

Also, got back to back Jugler Plushes from SS5. Not sure what to do with the second one really. Can’t complain but I’d rather get a Vidar’s Rose/Goddess Tear/Overloard/Bracer all of which I’m still missing.

4 of my last 5 accessories have been the silence immune SSR ring. I now have 6. Which, they are useful, don’t get me wrong. But that was like 3 SS5 trials and the monthly Honor shop accessory.

The event accessory was an Elven Belt.

Some dude on the Alliance discord got Ragnarok and Cursed Lance from a Joint Battle today (and a Wind Cutter because why not). That guy used up almost all the remaining luck on the planet, I think (the last little bit will be the dude who triple pulls Yusuke on a single try).

140 pulls:

40 - Rainforce (lol)
60 - Yusuke
140 - Yusuke

And I’m out.