LawBreakers - CliffyB's Boss Key joint

He’s not aiming to stop being a dick. He’s just aiming to be less of a dick.

Good luck!

Gotta start somewhere, I guess!

durr

At least their as-detailed-as-Paragon edgelord characters don’t look utterly bored and lifeless…?

I don’t really care if he is a dick, at this time and place it’s just not a game worthy of distinction. He can keep driving around in his Lambo and take credit for this loss.

25% off sale and free weekend ahead!

Played a few rounds of the free weekend. I like it even less now, as its matching me against people who have played dozens of hours.

Anyone else give it a go?

It snuck over 1,000 users during the free weekend, but I guess it didn’t grab anyone because…

The matchmaking during the free weekend should of been against other new players. The games I played I was constantly getting matched against people who obviously had dozens and dozens of hours of playtime. I didn’t even get a single kill the one round.

That is no way to attract new buyers.

Same shit happened with Battleborn and newbies trying to join.

This game is dead, they could pay people $20, give it away free, and it would still have the same active player base.

If they gave people $20 for playing it, the players would just use it to buy PUBG.

That’s it! They should add a battle royale mode!

Ranked mode coming and daily log in rewards!

Update coming October 19th!

I can only guess that a period of content patches has long been contracted and paid for. Surely they must realize they’re now throwing good money after bad.

Bosskey is fully indie isn’t it? I don’t think there’s a contract so much as Bosskey is just trying to soldier on and turn this around.

This is one of those situations where more people are still working on the game than actually playing the game.

Man you guys are harsh. Still, the matchmaking problems could get worse as the player base dwindles. How do you match newbies against newbies when you don’t have any newbies coming into the game?

More are playing the game, than working on it. At least for now…

I have a friend who loves the game, but he plays on PS4. He said the player base doesn’t seem to be huge, but he has no problems at all finding matches.