Lethal Weapon is going to be a TV show now

I wonder, if they let Wayans quit and rehired Clayne, what would the ratings be next season.

Is S3 ended satisfyingly or cliffhangerily bullshittily?

It ended alright wrapping just about everything, but there was 1 plotline left open where they ended up headed on a vacation together to somewhere in South America to find someone.

Really? I have to watch this now? I deleted the show after Crawford was fired because there was no reasonable universe where the show wouldn’t suck.

But now I am thinking Crawford was only a fraction of the show’s mojo, with the writers being the real heroes?

Man, that doesn’t even make sense either. I can’t seriously describe the show to another person and not make it sound powerfully stupid, despite really enjoying the first two seasons.

All 3 seasons were good. Sucks about the behinds the scenes drama. At the end of the day, Daymon Waynes is the reason this show ended up the way it did.

Watched the first two episodes and shocked with how much fun this show is! Absolute miracle that this and the Magnum reboot are both really entertaining.

I watched the series and its really too bad that things went south between the two leads because it was actually a good show and a lot of fun.

I gave up on this after they fired Clayne cause he was the main draw, just awesome as Riggs. But enough time passed that I am finally gonna give the last season a chance as well.

Yep, it’s just amazing to me that a good show like this fails because the lead actors couldn’t resolve their differences. All the supporting actors on this show were fantastic as well.

Damn. Just finished the second season. That was a hell of an ending, I really can’t believe they just cut to black like that.

And, can’t believe they had a 3rd season with a new lead. But, it’s still good?

Well, I finished the third season couple days ago. I enjoyed it for the most part, Scott is surprisingly good, but first two seasons were better. Some people disagree though. Give it a chance.

Yeah season 3 was good because they didn’t try to make Scoot a straight up replacement. He was a different character with some of the same qualities but entirely different demons. It worked because he wasnt a straight up reboot of the Riggs character and yet they still kept a similar dynamic in play.

I’ve enjoyed the first few episodes of season 3. Not up to the standards of the previous, but it took a few episodes for the first season to get going.

Sean William Scott seems to be doing his best Ryan Reynolds impersonation, and it’s working well enough for me.