Let's settle this once and for all

you misspelled “awesome”

So is the poll for who is the best or wrost or what?

Also: Bub wins!

Wow, that totally settled it once and for all.

The best name on QT3 is… somebody else’s.

Ninja’s are so much cooler. And they look dead sexy in black.

Go ninja go ninja go!

I can’t believe there’s no answer to realultimatepower.com from the Pirate camp. That’s a website just begging to be made.

Zombie pirates would kick robot ninja ass.

Zombie robot pirate ninjas, however, would be more powerful than Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson.

I kid you not, when I saw the thread title, “let’s settle this once and for all”, my immediate first thought before clicking and seeing what this poll was actually about was, “I wonder if he’s talking about pirates vs. ninjas?” Eerie.

And avast, me hearties!

Ninjas, of course. I don’t understand how this is even a question.

Real ninjas and pirates, or caricatured ninjas and pirates?

Ninjas win regardless.

Actually, I think pirates were first:

Do not make me get out all my zombie accounts just to get pirates back in the running.

That’s a level of awesome you just can’t beat without high explosives, maybe.

• Alan

I do have a reminder on my fridge to take over France with ninja robots.

Someday I will get around to doing that, too.

Like a Japanese cowboy…

And in case you haven’t heard. I’ve got a shirt declaring this war. Ninjas and Pirates do not get along.

Zombie pirates would kick robot ninja ass.

Zombie robot pirate ninjas, however, would be more powerful than Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson.[/quote]

Just a reminder, NOBODY is more powerful than Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson. I’ve often suspected Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson might be the first instance of a zombie robot pirate ninja.

Zombie - his injury was Avascular Necrosis , obviously a fancy word for zombification
Robot - hip replacement surgery (more man than machine!)
Pirate - played for the Raiders, more piratey than the Buccaneers
Ninja - wore black uniform for the Raiders, preferred color of non-GI Joe ninjas everywhere

whoa :shock:

that is so cool