Let's settle this once and for all

Zombie pirates would kick robot ninja ass.[/quote]

That is nothing more than a filthy lie as perpetuated by the pirate-run media. First of all, a zombie ANYTHING is no match for a motherfucking NINJA, fer chrissakes - not even those new Dawn Of The Dead, fast-running 'roid zombies. Why? Because the single fastest zombie in the world - the fucking Flash of zombiedom, if you will - is still no match for a ninja, because ninjas can climb walls. Case closed.

Ninjas get the babes. Pirates get unmentionable diseases.

But Pirates get all the wenches! I’ve never seen a ninja do anything besides hang out with other ninjas.

Nobody makes super-awesome webpages for pirates because all the pirates died out in like the middle ages or something. N1njas are still around, and they are everywhere.

I am pretty sure we had a ninja posting on this board before Chet ran him off, and he actually seemed pretty lame. So I have to go with pirates.

Ninja’s know how to avoid being noticed, especially when they are with your girl. ;-)

Do it!

HERESY! Snake Eyes wore black. It was the COBRA ninja, Storm Shadow, who wore white.

HERESY! Snake Eyes wore black. It was the COBRA ninja, Storm Shadow, who wore white.[/quote]

I was just dumping COBRA into the overall GI Joe franchise for the less informed here. You are obviously more well-schooled and so you can disregard the comment :)

But now you’ve educated the masses so that they will know, and knowing is half the battle!

Pirates! They talk funny and have parrots! Who could beat that?

Pirates ae for sure hotter.

Hottest pirate = Johnny Depp.
Hottest ninja= I don’t know, Toshiro Mifune? Yuck.

Kasumi from DOA2.

Also the Ninjas from the latest Tenchu, as well as the girl from Red Ninja. Or, I guess, Mikko (sp?) from Sin City.

All you have to do to get away from Pirates is move away from large bodies of water. Where are you safe from a Ninja? Nowhere. Also, I’m pretty sure Sam Fisher counts as a Ninja.

QED!

Yes, you are indeed right. He is referred to a ninja in the first splinter cell. Can’t remember the exact context.

Pirates have been known to travel far and wide to bury their treasure. Argh. You are never safe!

Pirates are for lame extroverts who need a crew to carry them. Ninjas don’t worry about what others think of them.

Nonsense. Nijas have it easy not having to keep the crew in line; never worried about mutiny and the like.

Pirates have been known to travel far and wide to bury their treasure. Argh. You are never safe![/quote]
But when pirates refer to burying their treasure, they are often referring to intercourse, because they are very crude. Ninjas, much like gentlemen, never kiss and tell.

This has to be one of the most responded to polls in Qt3 history.

It’s so important, I voted twice.