Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

It was weird to close the other thread, but the two threads could be made more explicit.

This is the thread for randomly dumping a link to one of the thousands of indie games that are released every 34 minutes that looks somewhat promising.

The other thread was for indie games that someone had bothered to play and can specifically vouch for. (Heh, I just scrolled up and I saw Nightgaunt used the same term!)

Islanders looks really cool, but I wish it were on iOS.

Finished my second Distance map, Xibalba:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1700094617

Subscribed, with a reminder to play more Distance. ;)

BABY-SAVING ROGUELIKE SHOOTER

Yeah, I’m in.

Also, this procedural stealth game is kind of amazing.

Don’t have a key code to unlock a door? Hack a car and drive it through the door. Or use a bomb. Or find a secret entrance. Or…

Pathway’s release date is this Thursday (April 11)!

“Grow stronger with every defeat”

Count me in.

This game seems loaded with charm.

Expectations shall not be tempered!

No consoles?

I was thinking this was the new title from the guys who did Curious Expedition, but I guess not. Still watching with interest.

Oh I like those pixels! I am in on this one. Sort of a Curious expedition with more tactical combat.

Dammit my first island I was 1 point short!

Steam link which I didn’t see posted up thread yet.

So … wow. This is still my vote.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants this for the Switch immediately.

Please?

This is good. I’m enjoying it. Very relaxing. I think the building set may be limited enough that you can load all the interactions into your head, which is nice.

There is a demo, which hooked me after just a few minutes. Really enjoying it.

Seconded! I finished the Supraland demo and immediately bought the full game. A fun first-person puzzle platformer, solid if not groundbreaking. There have been a few moments where I wasn’t sure what I should be doing, but nothing major. Can recommend the demo to anyone who at least doesn’t hate the platforming parts of FPSs.

The trailer made me buy it even without playing the demo! The flow of the game is very good so far. With the easy-going exploration, constant upgrading, nice-looking and humorous graphics it’s really a joy to find ways of moving forward.

@all, an advice: Click @Effidian’s Steam link. It’s a 3D game and best seen in action. I at least had imagined something different.*

*well, maybe because the last Zelda game I played was A Link to the Past. . .
Reading the description again and remembering there are 3D-Zelda-games… it’s quite fitting.