Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

No, I’m pretty sure you speak for all of us on that one, I know I agree.

A Breaking Bad and a Tom Chick movie? What a week!

@tomchick Concertina. A tiny accordian is called a concertina. This finally came to me 24 hours later.

We call them Bandoneon here. I love that word, it sounds as nostalgic as the instrument’s wind.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Blair Witch - Steam Link

BlairWitchTitledHeroArt

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games he has on the EGS, or that he owns on PS4. You can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I’m pretty sure this will warrant a DMCA takedown. Don’t stream movies, come on!

I am sure its already better than the movie, thanks to a dog companion!

And fishing mini-game, I hope.

Wait LK that may be actually scary…

It’s Monday night and tonight the one and only Tom Chick is streaming Sea Salt - Steam link .

header

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Horror game submissions only!

Tom doesn’t know what day of the week it is (haha) and is currently streaming Moons of Madness on his not request Wednesday stream:

I am so confused!

So angry! Down with Moons of Madness! Boycott Funcom, uninstall your copies of The Secret World, refuse to buy the DLC for Conan Unleashed, take to the streets! Angry, angry, angry!

-Tom

That was the weirdest stream I ever caught the end of! :D

I think the clue is in the name of the company FUNcom. You should stick to games from VisuallyStunningcom.

Well, I fixed the mouse invert issue. By, uh, restarting the game. So at least Moons of Madness runs fine now.

-Tom

Too late, you already made Funcom cry.

Now that we’re living in an alternate timeline where Request Wednesday happens on Tuesdays, I wonder what will happen tonight.

llama

Happy Wednesday Evening! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Outlast - Steam link .

header

Outlast was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.