LOGistICAL - Sublime Logistical Strategy Puzzling

Hmmm seems it’s specifically an issue with using the F5 hotkey.

The issue being that with a town selected, F5 brings up the industry list popup but the town popup is still active underneath. The town popup reappears as soon as you move the mouse over the industry popup.

It seems to work okay if I click on the industries icon instead of using F5 though. Which is a bit inconvenient but hey I guess it works. :)

Hey guys, lookit!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/938070/LOGistICAL_2_Belgium/

get back to me when I finish Florida … :)

I’m still working on north eastern Australia!!

Apparently many of the changes coming in Belgium will also be ported back to the original models as well, I believe.

I want to love this game but the UI is so punishingly terrible.

It really isn’t.

We shall have to disagree.

We shall. I mean I’m a known idiot, and yet the UI clicked with me in short order.

Likewise (the UI clicking quite quickly).

So they’re re-selling the same territories again? Or will this integrate in some way with previously purchased stuff?

I BELIEVE integrate, if i recall the previous modules will get the updates found in these new ones.

YUSSSSS

I’m at 60% on Australia. I own New Zealand, but haven’t tried it out. When I’m done with Australia (or give up on it), does anyone have a recommendation for the next DLC to jump into? I wouldn’t want anything more challenging than the upper/lower east coast of Australia.

I’ve only done Australia and Hawaii. Hawaii is a trip.

@Nightgaunt I recommend playing a territory you are familiar with. I had a lot of fun playing through Florida, where I currently live, and Upstate New York, where I lived in my early 20s. It just had an extra layer of interest and enjoyment by knowing many of the towns.

If you don’t have anything familiar available to you, then I would go with Brazil or South Africa, as they are easier modules.

So if I buy this game, then in the near future I can bring all LOGistICAL 1 stuff into it?

And does the F5 hotkey work properly yet? :)

lol Steam says that Logistical 2 “doesn’t look like other things you’ve played in the past.”

I guess the 1712 hours and counting I’ve logged on Logistical 1 doesn’t move the dial…

So a month ago we had Belgium but now…Washington?

I’m not entirely sure what’s going with the titling here, but hey, new stuff, so yay!

So Belgium and Washington have the new features of Logistical 2. They say some of those features are backwards compatible… does that mean that if I buy one of those that my Australia game (I’m at 78%!) will get updated as well?

Who has tried the new features? Good?