Long Hair Freaky People

Norman and Bob should start up a totally metal band.

I had a bunch of friends with long hair. Slowly we got them to cut it, and for each and every one of them it was a massive improvement.

Most of them were holding onto some vestige of “youth”, although it really ended up being mis-placed retro fashion.

I believe hockey hair is known in the US as a mullet!

And the only tips I have for long hair growingness are to get your split ends taken care of frequently, which helps to avoid some of that stringiness. :D

In Denmark, it’s known as Bundesliga Hair (Bundesliga = German Soccer League).

Respectfully

krise madsen

I do have really thick hair, but it seems to grow ridiculously fast up until it gets to that perfect “Hey I have a perfectly circular head with hair now.” and then it just stops growing, and I look like a fool.

I usually just shave it off into a mohawk at that stage.

No man look good with long hair. Fedora or not.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you.
Get a haircut.

Bullhajj, would you cnosider donating your hair instead of just having it cut and swept away? It’s for wigs for children with cancer.

Also, where are your pics? You can’t write several paragraphs the not post a pic. You should take a pic of you brushing your long mane with a ladies brush :-)

PFFFFFSST! It’s the Canadian Passport.

When I was a teen in the early 90’s I had long hair because I didn’t know how to look like I didn’t like late 80’s rap. It was a mistake.

When I was very young (way back in the 1970s) it was considered “hip” by parents to let all kids have long hair. My first grade class picture looks like a bunch of hippy girls.

I’ve had short hair ever since, though since I’m largely bald now long hair with what is left would just make me look more like the Comic Book guy from The Simpsons. And that just doesn’t cut it with the ladies. :-)

Raise some money and donate it: http://www.stbaldricks.org/

I had long hair for about 5 minutes, then I turned 21 and it left me.

The longest I’ve ever had it is somewhat shoulder-length, but even then, it didn’t really hang; it just enveloped my head.

There’s not much photographic proof of that era, but here’s a sample, cropped from an old driver’s license:

You’ll have to excuse the hat hair up top.

I did not have a mullet! Maybe I should have said “modern hockey hair,” as classic hockey hair did kinda look like a mullet. Modern hockey hair has more in common with the Floridian mane.

Anyway, just look at Darcy Tucker. Except my hair is thicker.

EDIT: Ah, here we go. Of course, I was still insanely underweight then. But it’s all about the way it flicks out of the back of your hat.

Long hair is annoying.

Getting a haircut is annoying, as is shaving one’s head.

I’m hoping I go bald soon.

In high school I let my hair grow out, which, with an afro, was kind of cool, although in 1987, I was about 10 years too late. Now that I’m working from home full time, I have been letting it grow again, about 4 months since my last cut. I’ll try to get some recent pictures if anyone wants to see it big now.

Here, found the camera, this is at 4 1/2 months:

God damn dude…

No. They don’t now, and they never did. Tom Landry and fedoras go well together. Any other mixture makes you look ridiculous. If you are not Tom Landry, do not don a fedora. And Tom is dead. That means fedoras are dead.

Please tell me you didn’t really wear a fedora with long hair hanging out from under it. Lie if you must.

My friend, if you saw me in public, YOU would want to fuck me. I’m gorgeous. Fedoras, on the other hand, are invariably goontastic.

You have a flying mullet. While rare, and not nearly as fun to mock as a traditional mullet, it is a mullet all the same.

Say hello to Billy Ray!

Mullets short on top, long at the back (business up front, party at the back, etc.) Here’s me with the same hair combed out after it was cut

Mullet? I think NOT.

That’s a FRONT MULLET!

I have to admit, full disclosure, that my 11 year old son is sporting the hat wearing flying mullet thing you had, and it is sorta cool. I still want him to cut that stuff off. He looks much better with short hair, and I bet you do too.

Your parents made me type that last line. :)