LOTRO Europe

hmm…strange - Anyways, I did promote Rohwen now :-)

Dear old me getting a promotion. I feel all responsible and grown up now! Is there a secret handshake? Can I misuse my power to appropriate the Guilds Funds for my purposes and run AKA EvE? No? Sad! Well then I will use my newfound powers to CHANGE THE MOTD! HAH that will show you!

You bastard! When I come back, I’ll…I’ll… I’ll refuse to show you the secret handshake!

Oh, let him have his (brief) delusions of adequacy, he’s bound to run off with the Treasury but since he can’t tell North from South he’ll probably end up as troll-food or spider guts in The Trollshaws within a day or two. Plus, the Wardens of Tharbad treasury has a mind of its own.

Right-o.

The LOTRO Euro servers are now updated and the same version as the US ones. The changes made over the last few months are pretty huge, especially for the first 30 levels. The Wardens of Tharbad Kin has two active members, the rest are probably busy with WoW. I’ll probably stick to posting in the other LOTRO thread as this one has four posters more or less.

If you feel like joining:
Server: Withywindle
Kinship: Wardens of Tharbad

Just pm any member and we’ll get you inside and throw muffins at you. Blueberry!

Sorry :-/

Say, you want one of your characters to be Kinleader instead of Falco?

Not at all Razgon. And don’t say sorry, it’s a game we play to have fun, it’s not work. And I see no reason why joining the kin should be a big deal, if you play and feel like joining up with others it’s a good way to find those people. If we wanted to get a huuuge kin going we probably shouldn’t have launched it two weeks prior to the release of Cataclysm.

I just thought that having conversations about the game might as well be kept in the original thread since we’re all playing the same version these days.