MacGruber! (Yep, it's a movie now)

(Based on the SNL skit)

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118005755.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

If Kilmer is in it, that could be fun.

Lame, I always hated that skit. It’s like what, 20 years too late now?

And the skit was always the same joke! Man, let’s draw that out into a full-length feature. If it worked for Night at the Roxbury…

Although Val Kilmer is such an incredible goofball these days, so there’s that.

-Tom

Yeah, it worked well for Night at the Roxbury, as It’s Pat, or Stuart Saves His Family, or Ladies Man.

MacGruber has his work cut out for him. Fortunately the expectation bar is low.

Just when you thought Universal couldn’t top Asteroids, they did.

Damnit, I was hoping for a full length Debbie Downer movie.

At least it isn’t going to be two hours of the ambiguously gay Duo. I wouldn’t mind two hours of Fey Palining around.

Stuart Saves His Family kicks ass, it’s the third best Harold Ramis movie

Will Richard Dean Anderson be making a cameo as Magruber’s father?

The only tolerable thing about that movie was the lovely Laura San Giacomo. The rest was the cimematic equivalent of a shit smear on a diaper.

MacGruber R rated trailer

Karen Chu saw it at South by Southwest and she seemed to like it.

Actually, her review was a little weird. She said that she laughed almost constantly throughout the entire movie and that she and her husband spent the next week quoting it at one another, but that it was dumb. Which sounds like an A++ to me.

Also, Night at the Roxbury rocked.

After watching that trailer I might have to see it after all… looks like my kind of stupid.

This.

Me and my brother still respond to “Are you guys brothers?” question without skipping a beat.

Thank you, I was about to post how everyone here sucks because they didn’t like it, but at least now two other people don’t suck.

Did you grab my ass?

From where I’m standing that would be a physical impossibility.

We need to start a Night at the Roxbury fan club.

Either that or we shit up this thread with quotes from it.

Mr. Griko, you see right through me.

Saw this today. It was terrible. I really wanted it to be good. Sigh.

I call bullshit on this movie if it doesn’t end with everybody blowing up while he’s in mid-sentence.