Madden 11 -- QT3 league

Hopefully after the final post-preseason rosters are out. Missed some players last year due to the early start.

That’s fine. I didn’t know anyone had them as all I was looking at was the current owner page on the league web site.

EDIT: Order of teams I’ll take, in case any other 2010 dibs exist: Bengals, 49s, Bears

That sounds like a decent plan – plus it’ll give everyone time to pick up the game and get familiar with it before we fire up the league.

If you want the Panthers back you can take em and I’ll take the Titans. Just let me know.

Texans - Tristero

Oh, no, you can take them. I wouldn’t know what to do with a Delhommeless Panther team.

I’m heading out for the weekend, will update the list Monday.

Throw the ball more.

You can have 'em Ryan, Godspeed.

I’ll take the Chargers if they haven’t been spoken for…

Originally Posted by strummer
Oh, no, you can take them. I wouldn’t know what to do with a Delhommeless Panther team.

As the Browns’ coach that makes me nervous :)

I’d love to take the Ravens again. I’m stoked for the upcoming season.

It also looks like the AFC North is closing in on being an entirely human division. Nice.

Whereas all of a sudden the NFC South has become a ghost town. Not that I miss strummer, but I will miss Omniscia! Omn! Play the Falcons!

(I like strummer perfectly fine as a person, but I have played him some seven times now.)

All human except for you, you evil pass-rushing fun-destroying robot from the future.

How is the Falcons defense? If it isn’t horrible, I’ll take them. Otherwise, Titans.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden11?teamId=14

A very solid “eh.” An 88-rated MLB, a decent line, and complete ass in the secondary.

Better front seven than TEN, but worse in the secondary.

I can live with that. Falcons it is.

Perkins and Bowyer? What the hell have I gotten myself into.

I had the Ub3r Manning last time…

A little bird suggested I take the Bengals, so, if they’re still available, yeah, why not?

Woo hoo! AFC North represent! Our first all human (well, three humans and one Fuzzyslug) division!