Mafia 3 - More RICO antics

Played a full trilogy run through recently after the Mafia 1 Remastered release and #3 is still me favourite. Everything Paul_cze says about repetitive missions, etc. is totally valid, but it’s a fantastic game with a great storyline.

My ideal game would be a Mafia 4/Empire of Sin crossover with the strategic gameplay of EoS but tactical gameplay of Mafia.

This is so good I want to play the first but… I have no idea if I already have or not. I’m semi sure it was the second I played and I don’t seem to own the first so…

The first game was remastered, I only played a bit of it and do hope to return, as it sure was visually stunning. :)

Unskippable credits? Good will evaporaaaatiiiing…

You only find out at the end. ;)

Opening credits? Just curious, why would you want to skip those? It’s worldbuilding via tourist commercial/interviews. Plus, it’s Sam & Dave, man!

Ending credits.

Can’t you just force-quit? Alt-F4? Or if it really doesn’t want to play nice, End Task in the Task Manager.

I remember wanting those ending credits after playing this. It was such a good game. It deserved its outro.

Well, shit, I really wanted to like this.

After hours of general flakiness, settings that wouldn’t stick, and far too many restarts from checkpoints, the game got about halfway through telling me about some important new development and then failed to proceed. I just hope I didn’t pass any “no refund” threshold.

Disappointing. 1 and 2 were idiosyncratic, but very enjoyable.