Mainstream Media

Also a non shitshow executive office. Amongst many other things.

All of media has been too chickenshit to call all of the blatant shit from his office as lies, fearful of loss of access.

I made a scientific* chart:

Yep. D’s so far left there’s no choice but to vote Republican.
Remember, only authoritarian fascists can save you from getting health care and living on a habitable planet.

(just amused to see they used an Amiga 500 for the computer image here :)

hope they do the same with fox

Pretty much tbh. It was fined so many times by the regulator for broadcasting lies that NI pulled Fox News from the UK.

So… another hair-brained attempt by YouTube to curb people sliding into political crazyland through the algorithm or did they just take a bribe?

Either way, if your get your news from talking heads on Youtube, it might be best for you to just walk away.

Hey now, Redstate is totally legit. I mean look at how they’re fighting for freedom with another great headline:

Judge Decides that Trump Can’t Pick His Own Legal Team in Census Fight

I only linked Redstate because they were the top link that had an article about the issue. I originally picked it up from the David Pakman Show, and the proof he shows is conclusive.

Once again, the New York Times bends over backwards to enable Trump with the headline, “Trump Disavows ‘Send Her Back’ Chant as GOP Frets Over Ugly Phrase.”

(No link, because they don’t deserve the hits.)

It’s not a racist phrase. Dear me, we couldn’t possibly use that word. It’s merely ugly. Some flowers or a nice throw rug could easily redeem it.

Meanwhile, Trump’s “disavowal” was deliberately dishonest. It was gaslighting, and the Times headline writer/editor fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Same Social Class. Gotta protect best among us.

… Aaand not to be outdone by the Gray Lady, WaPo joins in the the weaselly circumlocutions with the headline “Trump supporters’ newest rallying cry — ‘Send her back!’— reverberates across a nation fraught with racial tension”

To the headline writer, it’s a “rallying cry,” not hate-filled invective, and it’s due to “racial tensions,” not overt racism.

Edit: Some other non-opinion Post stories do indeed use the truthful word and call the language “racist” - here’s one:

“Economic anxiety”

It’s still okay to tell Milo to go back where he came from though, right?

The liberal media being all liberal: CNN, you’re on deck.

Part 1:

Both instances are a clear violation of journalistic ethics. The Society of Professional Journalists’ Code of Ethics instructs journalists to give viewers proper context and “identify sources clearly. The public is entitled to as much information as possible to judge the reliability and motivations of sources.”

Edward Wasserman, the dean of the University of California at Berkeley journalism school, called the lack of disclosure “a fraud on the viewer.”

Fred Brown, a member of the SPJ ethics committee, told the Post that he doesn’t believe the lack of disclosure was intentional but accused the network of “incomplete reporting.”

“I don’t see any good reason for CNN not to identify the affiliation of these women,” he also said. “It’s a useful bit of information to help viewers evaluate the women’s motivation and mind-set.”

Not only did CNN fail to disclose the women’s affiliations in the segment that ran on the network, there is similarly no mention of their group in the archived video on CNN’s website, titled “These GOP women see nothing wrong with Trump’s comments,” or even in CNN’s published article (which features six bylines) about the segment, titled “These Republican women say they stand behind Trump and don’t see his recent tweets as racist.”

Media Matters reported that during one replay of the segment on Wednesday, daytime anchor Ana Cabrera finally mentioned that “several” of the women on the panel “are affiliated with groups that support President Trump.”

Part 2:
With trump going full fascist, now’s a good time to ratchet up … dems in disarray! Thanks Jake!*

I prefer to assume the writer is a white supremacist or sympathiser