Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I’d like to be able to rotate the camera more incrementally too, rather than along two axes.

I also wish I could use the Tacticam after I’ve plotted a manoeuvre to a new position to see if I’m in range for an ability before I commit, but you can only cycle your abilities with the Tacticam in your current location when you’ve not plotted any moves. This then means you have to start counting squares which can lead to screwing up. It’s not a major but I find myself checking the Tacticam often and being disappointed I can’t do this.

Oh man, yeah, this is absolutely key. Be sure to keep an eye on the enemy tags around the edges of the screen while deciding where to move. Be wary too that if your hero has a Grenaduck or Sentry the percentage will be locked at 100% provided you’re in range (because they negate cover). This can catch you out if you’re hoping to land a shot with your gun! I think you’ll see a little blast/impact icon next to the 100% in these cases.

Edit: I encountered the toughest story bit I’ve come across last night at 3-7. Still going for perfects and not had much trouble so far. I welcomed the added bite!