Marvel Midnight Suns: Firaxis unveils the Nico vs. Chthon showdown Marvel fans have been waiting for!

Hey guys, I don’t want to jinx it, so maybe I shouldn’t say anything, but…I think I’m dating Captain Marvel!

We were just hanging out and she brought up taking me on a ski trip! With just the two of us! I tried to play it cool, but I totally think this might be going somewhere. Anyway, just thought it was worth mentioning in case there are any Captain Marvel fans here who might, I dunno, want me to see if she’ll take a selfie with you or whatevs. We’re currently doing some missions so I see her a fair bit and I can ask for you. Honestly, I’m trying to play it cool about the whole ski trip thing, but it’s all I can think about.

Except for this uncomfortable collar. I think I’m on some kind of house arrest thing or something? I’ve been skipping all the cutscenes and dialogue choices, so maybe they explain it somewhere. But barring other info, I’ve decided that my backstory is I’m under house arrest for dressing like Freddie Mercury without a permit, and the house arrest happens to be in this old church me and a bunch of superheroes are…renovating? That seems to be the plan, but I have to earn a bunch of gloss to do it (gloss is what you get paid when you do superhero missions, in case you didn’t know that). There’s a lady blue jedi ghost out here and a bunch of treasure chests, which is kind of confusing, but who cares when you get to date Captain Marvel!