Marvel Midnight Suns: Firaxis unveils the Nico vs. Chthon showdown Marvel fans have been waiting for!

Morph confirmed? 🤪

Launch is in four days and we still have a ytbn character on the main roster.

What is this? Google tells me it’s a ransomware virus, and a podcast, so I don’t think this is vernacular that’s as common as you might think. :)

I’m guessing “yet to be named”?

👍💪🥖🥂☕️

I thought we know all the characters at this point?

• Spider-Man
  • Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Wolverine
  • The Hulk
  • Captain Marvel
  • Doctor Strange
  • Sister Grimm (Nico Minoru of The Runaways)
  • Magik
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)
  • Blade
  • The Hunter (Original Character)

Plus the 4 DLC:

• Venom
  • Deadpool
  • Morbius
  • Storm

There is someone missing?

rumor is one more main cast to be sprung on us last minute. easy guess would be Moon Knight.

Would be really cool if it was one of the characters from Werewolf by Night. However, Moon Knight would make sense since he was an original member. I do not like him too much though as a hero (not sure why).

Ycjaa you know!

Fingers crossed for Speedball!

I thought we only had 12. Counting is hard. Guess I forgot Logan again. I also kept seeing only 12 on the playlist for character Deep dives.

Oh wait! The hulk isn’t playable that we know of (but apparently can be seen during an animation from the Scarlet Witch deep dive). That’s why you have 13

@Harkonis they joked about it being Moon Knight in the last dev stream, making me think it wasn’t, but red herring, perhaps?

@Scotch_Lufkin bdytta?

Here’s that shot of the hulk. If he is playable, why keep it a secret?

They did announce the playable secret character is not playable until after the main game, in New Game+ (or whatever they are calling it), so my guess is Hulk, since he looks like a villain in the game atm.

One of their videos showed Hulk and Cap both and neither are on any lists right?

I’m not following, Cap is definately a playable character in the game.

I believe that Hulk becomes playable after the main story/campaign ends.

That seems to be the speculation, but I hadn’t heard that before I went looking today. And it hasn’t been announced officially.

I wish!

I think his edgelord mode would also fit in with the rest of the team LOL.

Hulk officially announced today. He becomes available at the very end of the campaign, just before the final mission. He can then be used for endgame activities and in ng+.

If anyone is interested in the more advanced mechanics of the game, definitely check out the combat that begins at 1hr 5min into the stream. The creative director is playing a challenging mission type on the highest difficulty setting and it shows off the card mechanics in detail, especially the creative use of redraws to achieve various effects. More generally, I think it gives a real sense of the some of the emergent problems that can present themselves from turn to turn and the sort of decision-making that arises.