Marvel Snap: Marvel's digital CCG

Death might need some kind of nerf to make it unique in order to be balanced. like only one can be on your side of the board. no idea how they would handle it, but it’s a bit easy to abuse the card right now.

Had to manually update my game (on Android). First offer was tempting but I dunno how to play/build around her.

Here is my first go at a deck, and it seems fairly workable really.

The key is it applies to any card destroyed, not just your own, and not just by your doing.

D’oh, the two minutes passed and my offer is now Galactus for 6k and I only have 3k tokens.

I would pin and save the 3000 tokens just to get Galactus. So much fun.

I really want Thanos though. I would love to try the minigame of getting all six Infinity Stones in play!

I now have super skrull and luke cage. Think I might like cage.

So clearly the matching system doesn’t pay special close attention to level. Because I just faced someone rolling Thanos in their deck. Which at 668 CL would be impossible to buy if offered.

So definitely someone at least twice my level. And with Sinister London doubling the stones?

It didn’t matter because I had Killmonger 😈

it is possible to get it out of the crates though, having said that I would agree that it is much looser than people seem to think.

Valid, which means I may have faced the luckiest SOB.

I also saw multiple people with titles. Never seen that before today.

My next token shop choice is Rescue. Seems like a solid card, 9 power potential for 4 cost is definitely good. But not sure its one I wan to buy, unlike Ghost Rider which looks delectable for an apocalypse deck. Pair with Wong for a real 1-2 punch :)

Now if only I could draw Hela could really go to town!

titles are also just random in series 3 crates. my favorite that I sadly don’t have yet is ‘I don’t have a title I like yet’

I’ve saw ‘I can lift Thors hammer’ and ‘Go easy on me, its my first game’

which the latter is clearly a lie!

I think I’ll pass on Rescue. Its good, and a solid stand alone, but doesn’t seem combo essential. Basically fits into the Hawkeye/Gamora spectrum of conditional high power for cost cards.

I got Rescue as one of my regular pulls and haven’t really used her, but I saw commentary that she basically is like Gamora, and can also pair well with Daredevil.

I’m still wondering if I pin Galactus and grind for 3k tokens. O_O

Where do you even go to set titles? I can’t find the option.

once you have one it is on your avatar screen.

Gamorra is much stronger than Rescue for me, especially with Odin

Lol yeah, clearly as soon as I moved my collection level today the matching algorithm is clearly all ‘fuck it, put em against someone with all the things’.

Holographic Agatha, Crossbones, and Wave? Lol yeah totally in the 600 range there :P

Don’t matter, still won. But I do notice a pattern where my post 7 daily turnover matches tend to be significantly harder than in the morning or around midnight PST. At one point yesterday I slid from rank 65 to 56 in an unbroken series of matches. Which I made up and have overtaken, but I never have those kinds of skids at other times, but in the evenings they are almost normal 🫤

If you went against someone with more-advanced cards but you still won, clearly the matchmaking system is doing something right!

Haha, well immediately after that I ran into a Galactus, and then a string of horrid luck including a game where I lost because I went second round 5 and they played professor X. If I go first then Carnage fires and I win.

Then a third game where everything drew in the worst possible order.

Yup, its 8pm, clearly the time for me to lose all the things!

New strategy, don’t play any games between 8pm and 11pm!

I ended the last season (?) around 70, and started the new one at 40. After a lot of back and forth, I’m only up to 45. Either I’m getting lazy or I need to look at new decks. Probably both.

Got Thanos so that’s all my tokens gone!

Need to figure out a good deck for him

Nice! I have Super Skrull as my card today (gains the Ongoing effects of all opponent’s cards), but I’m not sure if I want to blow all my tokens or wait for Thanos.

Edit: I unpinned Super Skrull and I’m waiting for Thanos. Plus I don’t want to miss all the other cards rotating through!