Marvel Snap: Marvel's digital CCG

Also, there’s some Joining the Show web event going on right now, where you can earn gold and credits and a Storm avatar. I don’t even know how to describe these events…you click “Joining the Show” from the news headlines, and then it opens a completely new page with the progression bar. Anyway, if you include Gambit or Rogue in your deck, you earn double points in this weird side-progression.

This and the Vibranium Forge are like, weird little “here is a chance for rando cosmetics while you’re playing” bits tucked away in the news/inbox section.

Yeah, I don’t know why they don’t have a dedicated UI location for those special events. It’s weird to get there through a link in the email inbox, or through scrolling panes of special alerts.

It’s weird watching people play this game: I had one opponent who set up a specific combination of cards to get 44 in one location…but had 2 in the second location and 0 in the third. How can you expect to win with one location??

Ya…it’s odd when opponents play to one location over and over…I keep thinking they have some high number card to take the last space, and nope, not much. Win a lot of games like that.

when your daily mission is to win with more than 20 or more than 40 points, you do odd things.

Is more than 40 a thing? I don’t think I’ve seen that one. Are some types of daily missions gated behind higher CL?

there was a seasonal last season for more than 40. don’t think it’s a daily

So Death is available for me on the store for 1000 Snaparoos (I have 1700). I see her often in game but it a ton. Worth the grab?

Only you can make that call, but Death sort-of opens up her own archetype using other destroy cards. If you also have Wave, that’s what really takes the deck to the next level, since you can Wave on turn 5 and then as long as you’ve destroyed two cards, you can do Death and another card on turn 6.

In short, she’s strong on her own, but not as strong as she can be with other Series 3 support.

No Wave and I’ve tried suicide decks and kind of suck with them so I’ll steer clear of spending on Death. Thx.

True or false?

True 🥲

For my part my Death deck has been my most successful since going pool 3. Not even using Wave, but good idea as Death and Shang Chi turn 6 would be crazy good.

I have Infinaut in there which also works well.

That said after riding that deck hard last season, I wanted to mix up. So I tried a discard deck, but it was very inconsistent. Could be crazy powerful, but bad luck could make it fizzle.

Instead the last two days I have been using a Leader disrupt deck and it seems very strong. Leader, as long as you don’t overfill locations, is crazy good. Granted all the Silver Surfers out there make it slightly less busted. But aside from that it is ridiculously powerful.

Honestly he’s almost too good, at 4 power.

My Discard deck calls for luck of the draw about as much as my Lockjaw/Jubilee deck, but with my decent draws, I give myself options to lean into either Dracula or Hela – or both!

Not at all competitive, but it’s amusing to troll opponents with this Disrupt deck and get some quick 1 cube retreats from them.

He morphed into double sera turn 3 then neg + doom turn 4. I was pretty nervous at that point. Almost emptied my hand before the leech which helped, sadly rogue mostly whiffed but SS top deck sealed it

Confirmed SS too good. ;)

Bought the season pass cause I’ve spent so many hours on this game and it’s still fun. Not used silver surfer much yet, I stumbled across a deck with aero and magneto and leader and it’s very fun. Looks like this was a mirror, something weird happened when we both played leader:

Check your inboxes: GOTY award reward is 1000 credits and a mystery variant.

My mystery variant was for (Venomized) Scorpion, and I got to open two Reserves from the 1000 credit boost to get variants for Mystique and Green Goblin.

Cursed.