Mass Effect: Character class on first run through?

Singularity doesn’t exactly clump things together as much as it pulls them out of cover then throws them around to be picked off or warped.

It kinda doesn’t say that. Ammo description says it adds to weapon force or something like that. I read a dev on the official forums saying that it was a knockback effect. Makes for very entertaining shotgun ammo. I find myself switching ammo types during firefights to maximise damage on different targets. And photon ammo in the sniper rifle is very awesome.

C.

Incindiary ammo, or whatever the explosive ammo was called, fucking rules for sniper rifles, which have a low shot rate anyway. It’s pretty good in pistols and shotguns too, given that you’re not firing them all that fast. Useless in an assault rifle, but when I got that into my shotgun, it was like permanent carnage. And when I added that, jesus christ, I could empty an entire room with one shot.

Whoah. Thats actually pretty cool. How is that strat working out?

It’s rough, enemies are ridiculously tough on Insanity level. Biotics are a big help in pinning individual enemies down long enough to kill them though.

You caught that one as well, eh? So far that makes ME, Kotor, and Jade Empire, at least. I guess they really, really want to teach us recursion. Or prove that they passed Discrete Structures 101.