Mass Effect: Post your custom char's picture!

With my character I tried to make all the choices I would if I was in Shepard’s boots. I found myself going mostly renegade (I guess I’m a hothead), but I did go paragon on a few BIG things… kinda near the end of the game… kinda involving the council.

Paragon Infiltrator

Renegade Vanguard.

Jayne from Firefly (not my character):
http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=3714863&postcount=1234

I tried to make Jack Bauer. It didn’t really work unless someone told you “it’s supposed to look like Jack Bauer” but it was fun.

I see you went with the Crazy Eye perk.

“The one in the front, he had crooked eyes and shit - one eye was looking at me and the other was lookin’ at Rick.”

She is a crazy bitch.

Is it just me, or does it seem like if you make a female PC, she has a REALLY long neck, out of armor? It kind of creeps me out, frankly.

This thread totally justifies my decision to stick with the default character.

Whaddaya talking about. My guys and gals are gorgeous, I tell you.

So is this shit going to be released on PC?

Kotor, Kotor 2 and Jade Empire weren’t, so this probably won’t be.

I C wht u did ther

Wrong. Was that sarcasm? I’m still waking up, so I’m not sure.

All three were in fact released on the PC.

EDIT: Oops. Beaten to the punch.

I’m pretty sure he was joking.

It looks like some of you need to fix your sarcasm detectors.

• Alan

You guys are breakin’ my heart.

Nobody’s saying if Mass Effect is coming to the PC for the same reason no ‘exclusive’ people ever comment for a few months. They don’t want to damage the chances of people getting the 360 version or even getting a 360 just to get the 360 version. However, given Bioware’s track record, I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s a 94% chance of Mass Effect coming to the PC. I’ll even be bold and estimate a release date of November 18th, 2008.

Now, now, children. Play nice. I didn’t mean to start you all bickering.

I’m reviewing the training video.