Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered - coming soon?

Game and steelbook just arrived. Can’t wait to get the hell home.

I wonder if they have fixed the leveling in ME3. In that game I got level 60 with a couple of DLC left to play and the entire end game. It was too easy to hit 60.

Nice! thanks for the heads up. Will check on my XBox tonight.

Well rats, now my copy of the game isn’t scheduled to arrive until tomorrow. Guess I’ll watch some Twitch streams in the meantime.

edit: actually, I should get my steelbook today. Yay.

True, that is important to know.

Note that there’s a bug on XBox which can cause it to crash on startup if you have certain peripherals attached. I specifically had to unplug my wireless headphones to get the game to start. Not sure if you can plug them back in after startup yet.

I guess they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Only spent 30 minutes or so last night deciding which class to play and making my character. Then I launched into my Renegade run with abandon, dropping shade and sarcastic comments to all. Paused once I made it to the Citadel so haven’t had my first elevator ride yet.

Everything looks great so far and it’s been a long overdue return to the ME universe!

Yeah, it’s 10%. Just double-checked on Xbox. Or you can buy PC using the EA Desktop.

I’m curious, do improvements to computers and optimization mean shorter elevator rides? And if so, does this mean losing out on the conversations there? Because those were a delight in ME1.

I think it’s optional.

Re: lowest price right now, EA Play (non-Pro) gives 10% off which results in $71.99 CAD. Fanatical has it for 12% off resulting in $67.75 CAD:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/mass-effect-legendary-edition

I think newegg has the xbox code for $50.

Uses promo code EMCEWHU22

It starts the conversation, then you have the option to skip it if you want. Really enjoying this as I haven’t replayed it in years!

newegg.com shows 59.99 usd unless it was a time-limited/supplies-limited promo that’s over now.

Yep it was a mailing list deal. promo code above, not sure if it works for folks not on the mailing list.

I’m on the mailing list but it looks like it’s over:

Thank you!! :)

I’m back with my boys.

I wasn’t gonna buy this, but then I was like who am I kidding… I love the entire trilogy

Man this is so much nostalgia goodness. And it looks gorgeous.

I the video review I saw (ACG), he said yes it does mean shorter rides, but he would hang out in the elevator just to hear it all.

had my first crash on Eden…:( need to get some real world stuff done anyway, wasnt going to happen without that crash. So good thing lol As long as thats not a regular occurrence going forward