Mass shooting at Annapolis newspaper

All I saw in his Twitter feed was something about a pro se appeal and I shook my head.

The person he linked in his Tweet is in the lawsuit paperwork on the first page

Fuck you, leave me alone @judgemoylanfrnd.

Moylan, Charles E., Jr.
(Retired, Specially Assigned),
JJ.
Opinion by Moylan, J.

I’m talking on the phone while also reading this stuff and cutting and pasting. Sorry if it’s a bit quotey with no real input from me.

Such lack of civility!

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/1012510840979767297

It would take a lot of spin, but I’m sure someone out there is up to it.

Shooting up a newspaper is a Trump and Trumpsters’ wet dream.

I doubt the death threats Maxine Waters received were directly related to the Annapolis shooting, but

There are folks who are going to try to make a connection, but it’s seems likely to me that damn near anything could’ve been this guy’s final trigger.

One of the dead is editor and writer Rob Hiaasen, the brother of noted mystery writer Carl Hiaasen.

Ugh

Fuck Trump and Milos.

That’s really sad, I also think it shows how twitter is a terrible thing to be on when you’re mourning. So many trolls/deplorables on it.

I mean, Ann Coulter literally said she wanted something like that to happen to the New York Times.

Of course, she’s just being a delightful gadfly, if only the humorless cuck libtards would get with the program!

They’re all saying it’s “just trolling”

There needs to be consequences for the right wing

As if a Bible quote’s gonna matter to Republicans.

I literally quoted part of the book of Matthew to a trump supporter, only to have them say, “what’s that garbage from?”

Especially given the arsenal he collected. Smoke Grenades, etc require some longer term planning than just deciding on going down and shooting up a Newspaper.