Médecine Politique: A Qt3 Empires in Arms PBF Game

March, 1805

Economic Phase Continues

Victory Points are awarded as listed above. Now we are here.

B. The Money and Manpower Collection Step.
C. The Lending Money Step.
D. The Manipulation Step.
E. The Money and Manpower Expenditure Step.

Turkey (@Panzeh) allows Russia (@MiquelRamirez) to use the Black Sea ports for trade. Very kind of him.

Anyone who does NOT wish to trade with Britain, speak now or hold your peace.

American War Roll

No Result

Some exposition on trade and the worksheets

For British Trade (if Britain is trading with you) the power that owns the port gets the Second number and Britain gets the first number above the port’s name, in monies, as shown in the below example:

Trade%20Example

Enter them here, at the bottom part of your worksheet (notice in this example from Prussia’s sheet, it handily explains the above to you).

Port%20Worksheet

Then enter the total for your domestic value here at the top portion.

Domestic%20Trade

Note:
1. A port is not eligible for trading (domestic or overseas) if it is blockaded, besieged, or occupied by an enemy major power other than the major power controlling the province or minor country in which the port lies.

2. A major power may not trade using any port in a province or minor country if that province or minor country’s capital city is occupied by unbesieged enemy factors.

I am thinking of Venice as a Prime example of these situations.

For American Trade, take your port with the largest Right (Domestic) value and double it. That is your American Trade.

Remember, also:

Any Minor Free States have trade and other Economics done separately. As if they were little major powers. They do not do American Trade however.

Gentlemen, please do your sheets and send them back to me. Any questions, PM me.

Gratias Tibi,

Et Historicus, Moderator est DIsceptator