Merry Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas and happy Chanukah!

Fascinating. Thanks!

Very interesting, thank you!

Here’s our tree and festive owl:

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the holidays however you prefer :)

Here’s the tiny tree my mom agreed on getting since my sister and I promptly state that there IS no Christmas without a tree.

Merry Christmas! Pay no attention to the tilted star on top!

Happy Holidays everyone from Germany. Man, your trees are most impressive.

God jul!

The lights are not on but whatever. Two boxes from Qt3 Santa. The rest are being wrapped.

Happy Christmas from a place where it is Christmas morning!
You guys are making us so jealous. Wonderful pictures. @vyshka, yours was just a work of art.
Here is a picture of our (imported, because we couldn’t get one here) “tree”, on the morning table.

No gifts, because Santa doesn’t fly over here, as he would be shot down by North Korea if he were to, and he can’t afford the extra delay on this busy day!

Edit: for @jpinard, there is my favorite coffee mug ;)

as I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Our tree has been topped for the past 7 years by the angel our daughter made in nursery.

Happy holidays to all my imaginary friends here at Qt3.

Awesome :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, めりーくりすます

You all are the best!

Hohoho. Might be game or two under that tree.

Happy holidays to all.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a terrific Festivus for the rest of you!

Aw man, you guys are killin’ me. You’re making me smile with all of your photos and talk of good times.

But I’m also feeling pangs of loneliness and regret. And I was doing just fine until I opened this thread.

See, I’ve been putting in a ton of overtime in the last 2 months or so, and I’ve been so tired at night that all I want to do is veg in front of the computer and go to bed.

So this year, for the first time in my life, I begged out of going to my sister’s for Christmas Eve. My gf went to be with her mother, and I’m all alone. I thought it might be a nice change, being all alone for once, but wow, this thread…

My 80 year old mother even drove over earlier today in the snow to try and talk me into coming over to be with everyone, and I refused. I have to work tomorrow (Christmas Day), and I know if I go to my sister’s house, I’ll be up way too late tonight having a great old time, and I’ll suffer tomorrow at work.

Ah well, maybe next year things will have settled down at work, and I can do this right.

This was totally my own fault. I really miscalculated how much not being with my (totally awesome) relatives would affect me emotionally.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all, and keep those awesome posts and pictures coming!

EDIT: Oh wow, as I was posting this, there came a low banging at my front door. I opened it, and there sat this adolescent cat that I’ve kind of been feeding for a while now because he doesn’t have a collar, and it’s very cold outside. Currently 10F.

Thing is, he looks to be very healthy, so I think he must have an owner that feeds him, but then why no collar (or chip that I can feel)? Okay, well anyway, he’s now inside my house with me, chowing down. We’ll see how long he stays.

@tgb123, Baruch atah, Adonai Eloheinu, Melech haolam, asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel (belated) Hanukkah.

@tylertoo, Aw, that poor dog is so adorable!

@Giles_Habibula, Feel better, man. It’s clear you are loved. :)

Merry merriness to all.

We weren’t even sure Tucker would be around for Christmas ’16, but here he is wishing you a merry Christmas in 2017!

Congrats on your new cat. ;) Also, enjoy your downtime man, holidays are crazy.