Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a safe holiday!

May everyone take a break from the games to be with family (unless you can get them all to play a board game or two at the family gathering). :)

Merry Christmas, geewhiz! And everybody else, too, of course!

I optimistically brought Castles of Burgundy to my family gathering, but I doubt it’s going to happen. But hope springs eternal, especially at Christmas!

Have a great Holiday everyone! Thanks for being such a great group here and special thanks to Tom for putting it together.

Indeed, happy Holiday!
I wished I could be with my family, but life takes the strangest turns.
When you are somewhat isolated, it is great to find partners to play with that aren’t silent, or just “internet names”. I’ll selfishly thank you for being such an awesome community, and putting some much needed daily sparkles in my life.

I hope I made at least someone cry.

Well, one tear at the very least : )

In the spirit of the season a Happy and Merry to one and all, and I give you the card I sent yesterday to friends and family (although for some reason my sister wasn’t amused)

Happy holidays one and all. May you all have kisses under the mistletoe with someone you love.

Happy seasonally appropriate celebratory festivities, all y’all. May Starbucks never give you an undecorated cup.

Happy and safe holidays to all!

Felices Fiestas a todos!!!

Lets all be thankful for continued good health and prosperity in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

This is still my all-time favorite Christmas cartoon:

O.T., but many years ago when I was living in San Francisco one of the galleries was featuring an exhibit of Gahan Wilson cartoons, and he was going to be there opening night, which also happened to be Halloween. I forget if it was open to the public or I had somehow finagled my way in, but there I was, recently purchased copy of I Paint What I See under my arm, asking for an autograph.

Not only did he sign it, he was gracious enough to add “Happy Halloween” under a sketch of a jack-o-lantern with my face. Somehow in my many moves over the years it vanished.

I wish like hell I knew where it was.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hogswatch!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I’m just getting back from two days of travelling, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and/or a happy holiday as well - you guys are the best.