Michelle Malkin vs. Alex Jones

My guess is that most of you are not big fans of Michelle Malkin, but I’m hoping that you’ll not excuse the behavior of this guy.

Who’s the fascist here?

Typical liberal TOLERANCE.

Why won’t Malkin admit IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB?!?!?!?!

Haha Alex Jones is a riot.

Hate to interrupt your little circle jerk here boys but…ah the guy is a “paleoconservative*” and former Republican candidate for state rep. Not sure why you think anyone would rise to defend either of them.

Seems like they deserve each other.

*Alex Jones - Wikipedia

Congratulations, asshole, you made me feel sorry for Michelle Malkin. I’m going to go take a bath now.

Remember, Bob: you are always this misinformed.

I’m convinced that Bob Cherub is an alter ego that someone made up to make fun of the right. I laughed when I read that.

Nobody could demonstrate what it means to be proud of their ignorance so articulately and not realize it. Right?

Dude, seriously. Many of us have been hanging out in this forum for years. You’re not going to suddenly OPEN OUR EYES with your SURPRISING REVELATIONS.

Why not enjoy more of what the rest of the site has to offer, then come back over here when you’ve put away your junior axe grinding kit?.

Congrats on your tenure. I’m not trying to open anyones eyes. I’m just posting a video of something that happened in reality, which you can judge it in any way you see fit.

If it is really that offensive a subject for you, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all if you didn’t watch and/or removed yourself from the thread.

Lovely, another personal attack from Mayer. You really never fail to deliver, do you?

Psst. Hey… buddy. Try reading Andrew’s post. He makes it pretty clear that the subject isn’t what he’s taking issue with. It’s your supposition that anybody here would defend the male asshole in that video. You know… the conservative male asshole? That’s the one.

Aww, sorry for ascribing bias to that earnest first post of yours. That really wasn’t fair. Here, let me give you an honest, accurate answer to your original question:

One of the two right-wing wackos involved.

Meanwhile, I just got an email from “Democrats.com” (I have a sneaky suspicion my dad signed me up), subject line: “McCain Owes America an Alzheimer’s Test.”

Personally, I think it’s insulting to suggest the entire country needs an Alzheimer’s test, just because I couldn’t find my car keys this morning.

Way to play the age card, Democrats. Very classy.

Psst. Hey… buddy. Try reading my post. I didn’t suppose that anybody here would defend the male asshole in that video. I said I hoped that nobody would. And as you can see, he does have some defenders:

I don’t think that you can speak for “anybody here”.

Er… no. You posted the video along with an editorial opinion.

If it is really that offensive a subject for you, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings at all if you didn’t watch and/or removed yourself from the thread.

Just for the sake of argument, what do you think the “subject” is we’re discussing here? Fascism?

Lovely, another personal attack from Mayer. You really never fail to deliver, do you?

If you’d spent a little more time reading before you started posting, you’d realize that it’s rough and tumble in here, and that’s part of what makes P&R fun. If you want to start telling us how it is, and looking at your posting history, there are plenty examples of you doing exactly that, then be prepared to have people push back.

But don’t start going all emo on me… There’s a difference between the real you and the posts you make on this forum.

You posted a video of right wing conspiracy theorist wack-job being mean to a right wing jerk-off and somehow that prove…what? I still have no idea what you are after. Obviously you had an agenda. “Who’s the real fascist here?” What does that even mean?

Its like if Randy Orton battled John Cena for the WWE championship and somehow thats a FACE! to the Undertaker’s fans.

Who would defend Alex Jones? I don’t know, but a

KUSHINICHU PAANCHU
could probably get the job done.

Someone yelling at someone else? Heckling is fascism? What?

You’re going to hurt his feeeelings with that kind of talk.