Middle of War: Earth Shadow - aka Batman Mordor Knight 2

Bounced off the sequel, but assuming they didn’t break the combat (and I haven’t heard anything to that effect), the combat itself is super, super fun though.

There is a definite Goldilocks zone for it. Because, past a certain point I feel lore love, there are things that will really start to irk you. And by you, I mean me.

It’s like an Elvis impersonator singing AC/DC at a bar karaoke night.

BTW - there is a bundle that includes the gold edition of both games that is $6 cheaper than just the gold edition of Shadow of War.

I enjoyed it, the nemesis system is worth the price. Combat is better than it was in the first. Fun, but limited sandbox.

Link plz? I can’t seem to find it.

Nevermind, I googled it and found it right away.

Glad you found it. I just went to the store page for Shadows of War, and it was listed below along with the various editions that were available. I had to keep reading it, because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

I had no idea they were removing the gold/pay aspects of the game, and that sounds great to me. I just read the post about it on the forums and I really like what they have to say, so while it’s on such a big price drop, I grabbed the Gold version and will happily give it a try (for the first time, though I’m usually terrible at this kind of combat I figure I’ll do fine enough to have some fun) next month.

Also, it looks super purdy.

I’m not sure you realize how awesome you made this game sound.

-Tom

Update stuff confirmed for the July 17th patch:

• Market removed, Garrison remains.
  • No more war chests, loot chests remain as challenge rewards.
  • Raised Level cap to 80, orcs to 85.
  • Skills points given every time the XP bar is filled even if you are level 80.
  • Ability to re-roll gear stats by spending gems.
  • Ability to level up gear by spending mirian.
  • Celebrimbor Skin.
  • New prestige skills in each category.
  • Beasts upgraded to do more damage and be more useful at high levels.
  • Unlockable Nazgul Masks and new Nazgul armour, all with unique abilities including summoning elemental graugs.
  • Nemesis missions give more XP.
  • Shaming updated so first two times shaming an orc will not affect his traits.
  • Resurrecting undead followers no longer causes them to lose levels, they remain unable to level up.
  • Undead followers keep hates and fears.
  • Saviours now optional, can be turned on and off in the options menu.
  • New mystery necromancer ability.
  • Late game increase in cheat death.
  • Gift givers can now bring worms to interrogate.
  • Captains slightly less adaptable at high levels.
  • Beast slayer trait now less common for non beastmasters.
  • An enemy blood brothers will show up more often to help when you attack their brother.
  • Follower become enraged if one follower blood brother is attacked and the other is nearby.
  • Lot less likely your followers will betray you if you hit their blood brother by accident.
  • More legendary orcs.
  • Training orders can be purchased with mirian from the training order screen, works offline.
  • New voice lines for Talion.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/General/Everything-Confirmed-for-the-Update-So-Far/td-p/1877487

I picked this up during the summer sale, so its my next game after I finish Vampyr.

2 more days!

When you try to find the thread for 5 minutes , and remember you have to search for BATMAN.

:|

Anyways… here it is ladies and gents, the DEFINITIVE edition.

I long for the days of “Editor’s Choice Editions.”

Back when such things mattered.

Shocked we don’t have “PewDiePie Endorsed” badges on things.

Fuck 2018.

My name is Commander Shepherd and I endorse this message!

I ended up picking up all the DLC based on the strong reviews of the Final one during a PSN sale. Tried to jump into the Blade of Galadriel one but it was pretty tough and I didn’t have my Shadow of War legs anymore.

Some great SEO on this thread, for sure.

My patience is rewarded! The Expansion Pass for “Middle of War: Earth Shadow: Batman Mordor Knight 2” is on sale at the now-unfortunately-named GamersGate for a few days for 66% off, or 13.60, one cent over its historical low.

https://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-MESOW-EXPANSION-PASS/midle-earth-shadow-of-war-expansion-pas

Heh, I caved and paid full price on PSN a while back.

Oooh I grabbed this also, thanks for the heads up!

Here here, /toast.

Definitive Edition is out now, I like how they are charging full price again for what was like $20-$25 during the summer sale.