Modern Warfare II 2022

Yep, its a little confusing, i think it means it’s free to access and use a token on where as the other ones need the BP to access them and cost a token

Wait, but don’t you have to claim all 5 items in 1 section in order to open up the adjacent sections? If that is the case how do you get to the free stuff in the other sections without buying the battlepass?

Prefacing this with I have no idea what it actually does because I have the pass as well, but my guess is you get the tokens just the same as the people that buy the battle pass, and you have to spend them on the slots for items you can’t claim to move on to the area you want to get to just like the people that buy it. Sort of like how the pass used to work, where you would get the same xp, and see it move along the tiers going through the items you wouldn’t get access to since you didn’t buy the premium pass or whatever they call it. So if you wanted the new weapon down towards the center bottom, you would have to spend 5 tokens on each section to get to that section so you can claim it, and you would only actually get any free items that were on that path to there, where the premium player would get all the items. So both players would have to spend 30 tokens or whatever to get over there an get the weapon.

Yeah, that makes sense

man, switching gamepads to try out a new one and the paddles on the back or so tiny and in a different spot. everything else feels so much better. might just have to struggle with being bad while I adjust.

Ok that ricochet kill was preem.

Anyone up for DMZ tonight? I need help getting to level 2 if anyone is down. I am mediocre at best but can follow instructions and have a decent idea how things are supposed to work in theory :)

I am finding that the game is fairly unstable now. At least once, usually twice, a night it locks up. Usually I can either just wait and it will gracefully end with an error message/support dialog box, or at least let me log out/log in on my PC to kill it. I thought it was just DMZ but no it’s also in regular multiplayer. The crash is in the game .exe according to the error message, though when I look at logs it’s often an NVIDIA kernel error of some sort. Which tells me nothing but I can a fair number of others having similar issues.

I haven’t had it lock up, but I have had some serious stutters in game a couple times the past couple of days

I will be a bit later. Not sure how late. Will probably be streaming but if you dont mind being watched by all the viewers I dont have I can go with you. ;).

Harkonis#9678 Is my Discord id and I can invite to discord for chat

And the game often forgets or doesn’t update my tokens and progression, which is frustrating too.

Ok, here’s a question which seems like the answer should be easy to find, but which I haven’t been able to track down definitively.

How much health do players have?

I believe that in core, they have 100. Is this correct?

What about in Tier 1 (hardcore)? I have not been able to find an answer to this one, beyond “less than in normal” (no shit).

nobody knows and the options in private matches don’t line up with the options in public matches so the people that usually test and release this are handicapped

Hopping on now

@Harkonis I cant tell what voice channel you are in, twitch discord or game

Thanks @Harkonis for a successful run letting me open up tier 2 missions!

I have found it pretty stable, occasional disconnected from steam messages but no hard crashes for me at all.

Definitely an issue with BP tokens and weapon leveling at times. I had the BP Tokens at 1 then it jumped to 2 then 3 then back to 2. It was all over the place, then I couldn’t spend them. Restart fixed it but unsure if it got what I had earned.

Same with weapons sometimes they just don’t seem to earn exp for a match or 2.

I love leveling the weapons, maxed 17 of them so far with 5 more almost there. Just started messing with the Signal Sniper and it feels great.

Yeah, exactly this with progression and tokens. The lockups, which are not necessarily ubiquitous are pretty widespread, but the user base is large enough that plenty of folks have had zero issues while some can’t even launch the game. And of course, I’m on PC, where different configurations guarantee chaos.

Yeah I am pc also