Monster Hunter World!!!!!

the more I play, the more intensely and strongly I dislike random monsters showing up on hunts. It is so GODDAMN boring. I literally had to sit and watch this fucking pink rathian sit there and fight a legiana for 15 fucking minutes. I had no dung and they literally would fly from zone to zone and just attack each other. They did no damage it seems, and i’m just not going to fight a rathian and legiana together. that is simply not my idea of fun gameplay. It is just bad. I want to fight the monster I chose not a bunch of random shit that I just have to run away from ugh. I won the fight but it was just really lame and boring.

I also hate, HATE HATE the stun mechanic. Why on earth would you punish someone who already got hit by a massive attack and is out of position and likely about to die, by STUNNING THEM IN PLACE FOR 5 SECONDS, all but ensuring a cart. It’s such a dreadfully shitty mechanic and has no place in this game at all. Why anyone would do this after street fighter example is beyond me. Such a bad game design decision. I again finished this raid, but this happens at seemingly random times for no reason except MHW saying “fuck you today”