MOO III at GDR: 2.5 out of 5 stars

http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/reviews/pc/feb03/master_of_orion_3.html

Again, quote from the Onion Slicer boards posted by Rump Pooper or something like that:

I’m betting Brett Todd will be fair, read him say his piece will be on Games Domain next week.

I just posted the link on the Orion Sector - I can’t wait to read the reation from him and a few notable others…

This reviewer does now anything about history of civilizations. Quicksilver has made the MOST REALLISTIC GAME of starategy but you do not understand, you did not even buy the starategy guide.

He says that you are fighteing a war against your own undermen for control over your empire. THIS IS REALLISTC DUMMASS!! If you have any class like I have in the histroy of this period, you will now exactly that this is historicly the fact of any empire no matter how small. You are allways fighteing the governors who want MORE POWER than the emperor because DUH! they want to be the emporer someday. You cannot just say, hey DO this I told you and they will do it? NAY! You wil struggle to control youre empire from the first until you are deafeated.

M_O_O_3 is the new wave of starategy for those wgo want TOTAL EXPERIENCE of maybe how to fighte all wars. If it is to complcated for YOU it does not mean it is to complicated for ME. Go to the I_G_M_O_O baords and see how many SMART people can figure out the game. You did not understand it AT ALL so you hate it. I am truely sorry 4 U.

Any game I have to buy the strategy guide to enjoy is a game I’ll pass on.

When I was young, strategy guides were called “manuals” and they came free with every game.

Troy

@ Gillion or whatever ->

Christ, I hope English is your second language.

LMAO!!! Best. Troll. Evar!!! :P

I have to agree, this guy is world class. PLEASES TO NOT BE MAKEEING THE FIGHTEEING WITH ME’S

When I was young, strategy guides were called “manuals” and they came free with every game.

Troy[/quote]

That’s “starategy”, Troy, not strategy. :D

Christ, I hope English is your second language.

Hey, don’t mock him. He comes from the IGMOO boards where the SMART people hang out, or something.

Troy[/quote]

That’s “starategy”, Troy, not strategy. :D[/quote]

Of course. That could be part of my problem. I’m passing the wrong shelf at EB.

Troy

Definitely rides the short bus.

–Dave

I read that as a joke post :?:

I read you as a joke sad man.

You can make fun of my writeing because you cant make fun of the LOGIC. Many games are tryeing to descern a way for the MANY variabals of life to be made whole…M_O_O_3 has done it! Do you think your president knows how his mineing companys works? He cannot know if he reads ALL the starategy guides. He has to talk to adviseors. Do these adviseors allways do what president say? NAY! That is the rules of M_O_O_3 as well. If you do not like what the adviseors is doing…TUFF! It is that way for the presidents. You are more than the president, you are an emporer of the galaxy, it is harder still.

Definitely a joke post. And a good one! Kudos.

This is my favorite bit. Yay! A class in future history! History of the Galactic Emperors. Or even: “Tomorrow’s History Today!”

I get it. He says star-ategy because it is a space game. Clever, clever.

Yep, definitely English is a second language. <whew>

I though we were dealing with someone really stupid at first.

Now I know it’s just an idiot.

Are you sure about that? He sure sounds like a reject from the Jeff K school for retards.

The guy’s a troll fellas. He’s funny, but he still smells like a troll.