MS Surface

ah, gotcha. And here he’s talking about that.

I really liked the Laptop 2. My next Surface will probably be a Laptop rather than a Book.

He’s really going full-on Jobs, focusing on the beauty and elegance of the device. It works though, because it seems like he does actually care.

Did they get rid of the Alcantara? I can’t tell.

Yeah, all aluminum now.

I don’t know, I don’t watch these things (I’m here to see about the dual-screen rumors- I’m curious), but this just seems like a slick salesman infomercial.

So there’s a separate Ryzen 7-edition Laptop for the high-end, but most of the Laptop 3 line is Intel Ice Lake.

I just wish he’d say the product name rather than “the product.” It’s my biggest pet peeve with Panos.

80% charge in 1 hour is pretty hot for a laptop.

This demo should have been cut after rehearsal.

Yeah, seems weird to do an MS Office demo in the middle of a Surface reveal.

PS - who manages their hikes with Excel spreadsheets?!

Exactly. And there’s no energy at all.

It’s like that scene in Steve Jobs where Woz keeps pestering Steve to mention the Apple II team, except in this case the Edge and Office teams won.

I don’t know, Pen in Excel is pretty nice. But I can probably use that on my Surface 5?

The Surface Earbud looks like the thing Uhura wears in Star Trek.

OK, go ahead and make your own earbuds, Microsoft, but why is Office integration in your headphones a feature?!

Plus, is it just me or is there a growing trend in the office of wearing earbuds in meetings? Take that shit out of your ears, asshole!

Who’s wearing earbuds when you’re hiking???

They seem really big. I think apple earbuds look stupid as hell, and these are just huge.

You know what these Apple Earbuds need? MS Office!

Said no one ever.

LOL, yeah.

“I like ear buds, but can someone make them more productive?!” - Nobody, ever.

on-the-fly caption translation is neat sounding.