Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Xcom with humanoid ducks and pigs

I… have no idea? Sly Cooper, maybe?

Don’t you patronize me, you so-and-so. I’ll have your badge, you hear me?

Edit: ok, google search returned this down the page. Evidently it’s “Biomutant”.

Yeah, but the cast (that we know of, maybe (hopefully) there will be more than three characters?) is a boar/pig guy, a duck, and a mostly (?) human woman.

Edit - Oh, I see, you were talking about another game completely. Gotcha. Yeah, I don’t know anything about Biomutant, but I can certainly see where you’d get them mixed up.

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Xcom with humanoid ducks and pigs

That word salad is hard to digest ;)

New trailer out and Dec 4th release date. Getting excited about this one.

I noticed the preorder is up on PSN for only $35. I was expecting a $60 price point.

I’m loving the look and sound of this.

This is my most anticipated game of the holiday season

The writer lost all credibility with me in the first sentence when referring to XCOM (or X-Com) as “RTS”.

Well…

Dustin is our native console gamer,

;)

Well XCOM games are turn based RTS. ;)

Then they should have had an editor take a pass at it or assigned it to someone else. Especially when it contains tripe like

“You’ll explore through the Zone in real-time, meaning your team of three Stalkers will only go into RTS gameplay elements when combat starts.”

“Check out that stone-cold fox!”

Okay, I have to admit, I didn’t know there were other characters in this game, I thought it was just the three they keep showing. Interest rising even more!

Day One for me. Looks so good.

Bought on GMG with VIP discount for earlier unlock. For the first hours of the game I played through, it did feel a little linear, but the story was interesting, and the roleplaying with real time and turn-based tactics feels pretty good, the banters between characters are pretty funny. The graphic is pretty good for 1440p with all setting set to high, runs well on 1070.

Edit to add: it may need a patch or two, as I just experienced my second crashes to desktop while playing. Even with the crashes, it is fun as heck to play, so far the play is pretty linear, not sure about the replayability though, it seems to have optional areas to explore on the map screen, I’m still following the main story quest right now.

Wait, I can play this now? I have never used GMG but I’ll head over there now.

Its a legit site, I buy from them just about every month.

Is there fan service for furries? Asking for a friend…