My Sony/Android TV got bricked. Any advice?

Здравей Христо,
Имам същият проблем с моят телевизор.
Sony KD-49X8309C година 2016
Всичко съм пробвал и се появява зел. светлина,
Но след това не зарежда, а пак се върти логото на андроид , Сони и пак рестарт.
Някаква идея за помощ?
Благодаря предварително!
Веселин
I’m not sure if it’s working on Cyrillic here,
But if not, please let me know to ask you about the problem properly, please.
Thank you in advance!

I’ve got the same problem Gabriel.
Did you find any solutions?

Здравей!
Опитай с начина по който съм описал да изсмучеш тока от платката това ми позволи да прочете от флаш устройство…
Имат бъг в производството… А за проблемът с логото
Опитай с друг софтуер дори и да не е за твоят модел
Просто андроид тв софтуер потърси
Поздрави!

I just wanted to say that it makes me happy that people are trying to help each other in this thread. Thank you for making the world feel like a smaller better place.

Здравей отново, Христо.
Благодаря за отговора!Опитах с последният фърмуеър за модела /5.5/ не тръгва. Не знам откъде да намеря подобен 6 или 7. А може и по-нисък, само и само да тръгне. Мислих и за вариант да го скопя и ползвам само за Монитор.

I don’t have a cyrillic font, so all I can say is “ñi gavaryú pa russkiy.” ;-) (assuming that’s Russian)

Same here! I started this thread a few years ago when my TV bricked and I couldn’t find anything helpful online. Every time I see this thread bumped from a new user I know exactly what they are going through and get hopeful that this thread can be of help, in particular @Hristo_Kushev. Awesome to see.

Thank you too!
I just try to do something good if is possible.

Ruski is ok for me as well.
Tyi znaesh kak popravit tv ot chernoi ekran s logami I restartiruetsya postoyanno?

No clue what most of that means…

The first part means “You know how…” but after that I’m lost.

English would be easier I think

Do you have a solution for repair that kind of problem? My tv is stopped working normally weeks ago.

Or maybe you have the same problem?

Nope, not me, sorry.

Благодаря, Христо!

Направих всичко това/ изключих вс. букси, източих, после на всяка поотделно като я включвах пак източвах поне по 1м всяка, накрая и от захр. кабел също/ поставих флашката. Включих в захранването, КАТО предварително

натисках двата бутона отзад, светна зелено и ги пуснах.

И пак се върти само логото и рестартира.

Ще потърся някъде още фърмуеър, но въпросът ми е правилно ли го правя и трябва ли всеки път да “източвам” преди всеки опит с нова флашка.

Благодаря предварително!

Тв е KD - 49X8309C

Успешна седмица!

Да ми препоръчаш сайт за фърмуеър, че не мога да намеря друг, моля!
Благодаря предварително!

Qt3 is an interesting place! Love it!

Well, the two things I learned here are that people are helpful and get the extended warranty if you buy one of these TVs.

I have my Sony TV for… a very long time before I replaced it. I liked it a lot but man I just don’t use the smart features of TVs, and that seems to be all right so far. I guess I could be missing out on a HDCP update I suppose.

Oh, I’m not saying they’re bad or even unreliable. But the last time I had a company say there was no option to even pay to repair a failed device once the warranty ended was with a $250 Saitek controller setup, and I never bought another one of their products again.