Naked Gun, with Liam Neesons

What? Oh man, a genius came up with this. Hopefully they will hire some good comedy writers.

I mean I’ll definitely give it a shot. I love Neeson, and that sounds like a fun premise.

Most all of Airplane/Naked Gun actors were used because of their straight drama acting not their comedic chops. That was part of its brilliance, most characters were played straight. So I can see Neeson doing a good job in this. If it plays it like the originals.

Yeah, I’m cautiously optimistic about this for that reason. I’d love to see him in a comedy playing it straight.

I was about to say, Leslie Nielson was chosen because he was a well known dramatic actor, which made the comedy land so much better.

I would say that Liam Neeson would be the same kind of guy. He has been super funny too.

I honestly couldn’t think of a better actor to make a newer Naked Gun movie.

Hopefully all the Liam Neesons being brought into this project are up to doing it well.

What are the odds of OJ showing up in a cameo?

The very first time we watched that show and that scene, I seriously thought I was going to die from laughter. I could not catch my breath. It was painful.

To this day, I’ll sometimes turn to my wife and say, “I’m riddled with it.”

Great thread name btw. It’s funny how just adding that “s” to Liam Neeson’s name instantly conjures the Key & Peele sketches. Chef’s Kiss. Perfect.

Another movie we really need.

So who plays OJ?

Hershel Walker!

That is a hilarious clip. Thanks for posting it.

Isn’t the correct form Liams Neeson?

It’ll be fascinating to see if this kicks off a new chapter of his filmography, comedy roles, following his action star roles, following his serious drama roles and also Qui-Gon Jinn.

Omg that was so funny. I didn’t see the end coming at all.

Ok, can some explain the “s” joke for me?

Ooooookay. Still don’t get the joke, but at least I know what it references! :) Thanks!

I was thinking Liamslie Nissan.