Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Elwood Blues already told us the best way to deal
with idiots like these 42 years ago.

God almighty when will this scourge of anti-Semitism be lifted. It’s just so fucking stupid. Like you have to talk yourself into it by closing your eyes and plugging your ears first stupid.

Well, if we use history as a guide, then
 never.

Uh, why are those flyers inside plastic baggies with dirt/grains?

They’ve been watching too much Breaking Bad and thought they were shipping ricin.

So they won’t blow / wash away. You drop them in people’s yards, on their driveways or at their front door, and the gravel in the bag keeps them there. You can even toss them, for faster distribution.

a planned comedy event that was to be co-hosted by the founder of the Proud Boys

Can someone remind me why this is even a thing at university campuses?

Some student organization probably made it happen and the university can’t say no because First Amendment is usually the answer.

Given the way the 1st and 2nd have been interpreted the last couple decades, it turns out the Constitution may, in fact, be suicide pact.

Because cancel culture isn’t actually a thing that exists.

Adidas finally dropped Kanye.

https://www.adidas-group.com/en/media/news-archive/press-releases/2022/adidas-terminates-partnership-ye-immediately/

After a thorough review, the company has taken the decision to terminate the partnership with Ye immediately, end production of Yeezy branded products and stop all payments to Ye and his companies. adidas will stop the adidas Yeezy business with immediate effect.

This is expected to have a short-term negative impact of up to €250 million on the company’s net income in 2022 given the high seasonality of the fourth quarter.

About fucking time, geez.

The guy may be some kind of musical genius (I guess-- the appeal is lost on me) but he’s a shitty person.

Nope. His “genius” is just guerilla marketing pushing that angle and people too afraid to contradict the story. He was a marketing genius. Not musical or any other kind.

This . . . actually tracks for me. Way before he lost his friggin mind I tried several times to “get into” his music and I just didn’t see anything special about it. I figured I was just too old, but then I really like Lizzo’s music. When he released his runway show of baggy sack clothing in various shades of mud I started suspecting I might be onto something.

Hey, I dissed his music ages ago on here and got shouted down. Where were you guys then?

I hated the dude before it was cool to do so. And have always hated his music. But I dislike all rap so maybe I’m just not woke enough.

High five!

For some historical perspective on Nazi influence (by real-ass 1921-45 Nazis) check out this podcast by Rachel Maddow: