Netflix watch instantly on 360 recommendations

There was a Christmas special for Last Tango in Halifax very recently. You can probably get it on the PBS website. I wish there was another season of Happy Valley.

I watched the first two episodes and the story is pretty good and the acting is decent. I will definitely finish the series, but it is really hard to top or even come close to equaling Sarah Lancashire’s performance as the lead in Happy Valley. I should not have expected that, but after three beers and starting the series, I guess I sort of was. ;)

And yes, while the second season was not quite as good as the first, both were wonderful. I would watch another immediately.

EDIT:

Happy Valley Season 3!!! (Spoiler: Maybe the end of 2018)

That’s good news. Hope it happens.

Watched Tag last weekend. What a bizarre movie. If you want to constantly be going “what the fuck is going on? What am I even watching?” for, oh, 95% of the running time of the movie, this is your flick. (Also, Sion Sono is your director.) …and then it more or less explains things and said explanation is kind of stupid. But still in keeping with the themes of the film, I suppose.

Just watched this for Blank Check. Bizarrely, it was the second movie in a row that I watched featuring a profane cartoon animal with a prominent anus, since the last film I watched was The Worst Person In The World.