[New] Dominions 2 Game: The Dominionator

Don’t worry about the rust. The neat thing about diplomacy is that it tends to neutralize rust!

So does anyone in the game mind the map The Sundering? It’s small, and things are going to get brutal very quickly! But I think that’s a good thing, personally.

Would the players in the game please private message with the email address you’d like to use during the game? Just click my name to the left to send a private message. (These instructions are not meant to insult your Qt3-savvy.)

Which patch, btw? I haven’t checked for Dom2 patches in over a year at least.

Patch 2.16

Well I for one am ready to roll!

…I’m ready to watch. Be sure to keep us bystanders posted!

That we will. The mighty Dom2 Multiplayer thread will grow even more powerful.

Gentlemen-
Having found my Dom2 CD to be horribly scratched, I’m going to have to bow out of this game. I need to reinstall Dom2 if I want to play and I simply can’t justify buying it again with Dom3 right around the corner.
I’ve tried buffing, I’ve tried a bunch of different drives…If anyone has any ideas I’d love to hear them, but barring some kind of miracle cure I can’t justify holding up the game any longer.
Good luck!

My copy of Dom2 showed up today.

I am now waging my own personal war on the manual.

Very deep game. I like I don’t have to do the fighting. I prefer giving the battle orders then having the comp figure it out(does that make sense).

Anyway.

I hope to try a game with you guys in the future.

Poo!

Ron says you can just use an entire Dom2 tree to play… like, if someone zipped up their directories and mailed them to you, and you used your CD key.

He knows, I don’t. :(

Do you want to hop into this game just as it starts? Probably pretty crazy idea, but why not, eh?

I sympathize man, as I am missing my disk entirely. And like you I can’t justify repurchasing it with dom3 so close.

Just starting to play, barely know what to do.

Took a few minutes to relize after you hit End Turn, ya gotta click Host :p

Though i did win my first battle.

Good for you. :)

The game is live, boys!

Take your first turn; last person to go, email everyone with the good news.

Hi! I wanted to let you all know that replacement CD’s and/or manuals with new CD keys are available from Shrapnel Games. There is a small fee (basically to cover costs and shipping), but we certainly don’t expect or want anyone to pay twice for the same game. All we need is to be able to verify your original purchase, whether from us or from an authorized reseller. If you bought the game directly from us, it’s a no-brainer. We can search our records by your name. If you’d like more information, please contact us through our customer support center at
http://www.gamersfront.com/xcart/support_ticket.php