NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Also New Orleans doesnt look like it’s going to run away with the division like we thought. It’s a three team toss up right now.

The Browns win streak continues. Wild card!

Hell, it’s as good a guess as any! The only thing we know for sure right now is we don’t know a damn thing.

How fine is the line between heroism homerism and foolhardiness? In this case, -9.5.

I wish I had that sort of faith that in my Boncos.

Voted.

The Bills are going to chuck up another L this week.

Whoa, I have little faith. I just think this is my best shot to get a Pats loss all season, that is all. No Edelman, new 420 Gordon and whatnot, while going into a THU night game afterwards. And no Chung.

I can squeeze a loss outta Cleveland or Miami any old week.

Not so far! You’d be 0-3 betting against them.

I think Weeks 5, 10, 14, 15 & 16 all look pretty bad. Much worse than this week (for reasons enumerated above).

I am unconvinced about week 15 at this point. To begin the season, sure, but so far they haven’t showed up really.

As much as I’d like to pick the Bears over the Bucs. I think it is really the game that defines ‘we don’t know what these teams are’ this week.

Minnesota, however, is scuttling and going into a red hot LA. They may yet get their act together, but not this week.

The Vikings lose to the best team… that nobody in their home market cares about.

The Chargers will be without Joey Bosa until sometime next month, but I still think they have enough to get by the QB-less 'Niners. So that’s my pick for this week.

Some tempting options. At the moment I’m between:

Arizona has Rosen starting for the first time, after a rather weak showing in a two-series relief performance this last week. Of course, the game was quite winnable at that point, so that’s how bad Bradford was looking. Not to mention the rest of the team; the 14 points Bradford had “led” them to in that game put their season total at 20 (6.67/game) vs. 74 (24.67) scored by opponents. But a rookie QB is something of a wild card, and might throw off any game-plan until there’s a book on Rosen. As bad as Arizona has been, Seattle hasn’t been great by any stretch, but they still have a decent QB and are playing at home.

–OR–

Minnesota, who laid an epic egg against Buffalo and haven’t seemed close to the Super Bowl contenders they looked at one time. Still, it’s early and they’re likely better than they’re showing, but the Rams have been quite potent.

PS - @Skipper - I know it seems like it shouldn’t count, but you picked Buffalo last week as well, so you need to select someone different. Here’s a link to the poll.

The Patrick Mahomes train will continue in Denver. Sorry Bronco-bros.

That’s another tempting pick. As a Browns fan, I can always get behind rooting for the Broncos to lose and Mahomes has been nothing short of phenomenal. Still, I keep thinking (for no good reason) he’s due for a let-down, and the Broncos supposedly have a decent defense.

Niners at Chargers looks tasty as well. I already took the Niners at KC last week, or I’d be hating Hippies (again) this week.

No worries. It’s been all gravy since ‘98. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Chiefs win it all, the old man is coming down from his 2015-Royals-World-Series-Win high.

Chucky finally gets his first win! The Browns go into Oakland and lose this week.

For me, its the short week. I know the Rams are on the same footing in that regard, but they get to play at home and they also don’t have a billion question marks after their last game (except losing both their corners to injury!)

I’ve found my nemesis.

does answering the poll count as your official pick?