NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Sure does!

thx! I was going to switch it to Rams, but that’s just silly. So I’m locked in on Giants. But if the Rams lose a game this season, I think this is the one. Should be a good game.

JETS!

@tylertoo: you picked Dallas, which is a perfectly cromulent selection … except you also chose them in week 2.

J…E…T…S lose lose lose!

Oops sorry about that. You can tell I hate Dallas. I want Dallas to lose every damn week.

So instead I choose Denver! I don’t hate them, but I love the KC QB Mahomes, who is ma home boy in my fantasy league.

LOL - no worries!

So I grabbed this at kickoff

Nobody had the Rams to lose. Good luck to us 6

This is a heck of a shootout

Well, the Rams can sure score. Three receivers with 100 yards or more, and Goff with 465 on only 33 throws.

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

I will take the Bills to LOSE to the Pack.

Oops, I completely forgot that. Give me a bit and I’ll correct, I corrected the poll as well. Let’s go with the 49’ers to lose, @Dan_Theman

Good call - if I hadn’t used them week 1, they would have been my choice this week.

I’ve now made a list of teams I’ve chosen for reference. Here’s hoping I refer to it before the next pick. :)

EDIT: I’ve now noticed you do that for me at the top of the thread.

I’ve now made more coffee to get woke.

Week 4 TV Games and Location Maps per 506 Sports.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=4

Reminders for a few people who haven’t made picks, yet:
@Grim72
@Mr_Bismarck
@Scotch_Lufkin

Link to the poll which is closed, but you can still get in a pick under the wire if games haven’t started.

Let’s go with the Bears, looks like that game hasn’t started yet.

Good pick! They’re a solid team, yet Tampa Bay is routinely undersold.

Khalil Mack.

Fitzmagic is gonna have some trouble with that one. And he tends to be slightly less magical when getting murdered.