NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

They Are… never mind.

The good news is the Boncos only signed Keenum for 2 years.
The bad news is that they signed Keenum.

Might get to see Chad Kelly play by mid season. Won’t be seeing Vance after the season.

I really wanna know. They get stomped on the road last week, get their OL decimated, and then stay on the road and steamroll the Bengals in the 1st Half. Now 17-0.

I have one thing to say.

Haha, Green Bay.

Teams have laid eggs on the road since Marathon.
A decent staff learns and adjusts.

17-27. Spoke too soon.
Being a loser bowl, bets on which of our teams finish with the worst record?

I picked Miami to lose this week and 17-0 up at the half I still wasn’t worried.

The Dolphins are a bad football team who in addition to being embarrassed today will be crushed by a Bears team coming off the bye next week. Glad to have picked them this week, the game was never in doubt even at 17-0.

New strategy: Just pick whoever KC is playing.

That’s my plan for the Rams bye week.

Browns win! Not exactly epic, but I’ll take it.

EAT IT, RAVENS!!!

There was about a 17 second window when I thought the Bills might lose, giving me a win. However my hopes and dreams were dashed.

I’m on the board, it took a 63 yard field goal as time expired but its not how but how many.

I was worried about being last years Cleveland Browns.

Without their patented Cleveland luck, the Browns would be 5-0.

Dammit! Once again this is why I steer clear of bandwagons! 1 point? How? I was busy working and keeping tabs on the Chiefs game to watch the Titans v. Bills. Ahhhh nuts…should have trusted my Chiefs to beat the Jags anyways :(

Congratulations! Both you and @Scotch_Lufkin are on the board, now!

Random aside; I accidentally gave @Gutsball a second crack at New England. Sadly, it turned out as well as the first go-around.

For Monday Night Football, we have @Jason_Levine and @rhamorim going up against @ArmandoPenblade in quite a showdown!

This was a very good week for our prognosticators. Just one incorrect guess til now.

That will change tomorrow, but impressively done.

My bad. I thought I could pick a team again if they didn’t lose.

I have really been having a blast with this game.

Warms my heart!