NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I haven’t used my Denver Broncos card yet so I’m picking them to lose to the Chiefs. I don’t think it will be nearly as close as the last time they played.

Stupid eagles.

I feel weird here in not-last place. I’m scared!

Denver’s winning streak ends at 1.

Voting for the bold team to lose

Away losers

• Baltimore Ravens at Carolina Panthers
  • Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
  • Green Bay Packers at Los Angeles Rams
  • Indianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders
  • Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
  • New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
  • New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
  • New York Jets at Chicago Bears
  • Philadelphia Eagles vs Jacksonville Jaguars
  • San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
  • Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals
  • Washington Redskins at New York Giants

0 voters

Home losers

• Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers
  • Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots
  • Carolina Panthers vs Baltimore Ravens
  • Chicago Bears vs New York Jets
  • Cincinnati Bengals vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Detroit Lions vs Seattle Seahawks
  • Houston Texans vs Miami Dolphins
  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs Philadelphia Eagles
  • Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos
  • Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints
  • New York Giants vs Washington Redskins
  • Oakland Raiders vs Indianapolis Colts
  • Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cleveland Browns

0 voters

Had to happen eventually.

I dunno, I spot two at least.

I haven’t used my Buffalo card yet. Woo hoo!

Denver to lose.

That’s one

And that’s the other.

Yeah, I already used the Buffalo card.

I’m really tempted to pick the Packers here. Sure buffalo is almost a gimme, Denver isn’t as lopsided but still a road game against the second best team in the league.

But the Packers are on the road against the best team…

Aww, hell, I’m doing it. Packers get smacked around in LA.

Miami to lose

I’m not sure I would agree, at least in regard to the lines posted for the week. There are some pretty generous point gives compared to last week. Either odds folks think they know something we don’t, or they are really being generous.

Buffalo +14 hosting New England
Green bay +9 at LA Rams
Cleveland +8 at Pittsburgh
Denver +10 at Kansas City
Miami +7.5 at Houston

It doesn’t take much for a bad team to have a good day, or vice versa.

See I can buy most of those, but giving so many points to Buffalo is crazy to me.

I think that’s a lingering public perception of Buffalo driving the betting against them more than is justified. Because they’ve been so bad for so long. But they’ve had how many overtime games? And they’re giving 8? Hell no.

They may lose, but it’ll be by less than a score. Probably a FG in overtime.

That’s fair, but to me the only obvious games are Buffalo and Denver. I wouldn’t bet against Aaron Rodgers, Pittsburgh has been plenty vulnerable this season (only 1 - 2 at home) and that is a divisional game… Miami v Houston seems like another two mediocre teams.

Just not many games where there aren’t at least a few variables that make me uncomfortable.

Wish I still had my buffalo pick after losing it on that stupid Minnesota game to start the season!

In other news, the Broncos backup QB was arrested in Denver at 2am last night for criminal trespassing, lol

I mean, as a Bears fan, I get that. I get that very well.

I also have to say, I’m riding with it this week. They’re not as good as they’ve been, and the Rams are the home team and unarguable best team in he league.

In Browns Town, people are already speculating when Hue Jackson will lose his job. Will it happen if they get blown out by Pittsburgh? Will he make it to the bye week? Etc., etc., etc… I honestly feel for the guy. He finally wins multiple games which raises expectations and now the city expects to win more. If not for bad luck (and officiating), the Browns could easily have a winning record. Still, if anybody has earned a dismissal from their job over the last few years, it’s been him.

Yep - and that is probably a very fair pick, I just get nervous betting against HOF QBs :)