NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Voted in the poll and joining the crowd in picking the Bungals.

Got the picks updated. @Thraeg: you chose the Eagles in week 5, so while I like the tough call this week you’ll unfortunately have to go with another option.

Sorry, my system got harder when you stopped alphabetizing the polls. Changed it to New York.

Gah! Sorry, lol.

Let’s go with the SF 49ers to lose this weekend.

All the picks are updated again; last to choose are myself (procrastinator/doesn’t want to seem like he’s following the crowd when he picks Cincinnati), @Pyperkub and @Jason_Levine.

@CraigM: you picked the Bungles to lose in week 2 (during which they had the sheer audacity to squeeze out a victory over the Ravens), so you’ll want to pick someone else. Logic dictates the Browns will allow the Bucs to run (okay, pass) roughshod over them so I won’t hold it against you if you pick them, although I warn you logic and the Browns have rarely gone together.

I want no part of the browns. They aren’t good, but they’re not good in an unpredictable way.

Unfortunately most of the teams I’d want to pick are playing each other. I’d love a piece of the Bills, for example, but they’re playing one of the teams they could beat! Same goes for the entire decrepit AFC South.

No, I’m staking my claim on the Titans losing on the road to the Chargers now.

I can’t blame you one bit, lol. The Titans seems a solid pick.

Very late to the party (again), but the G-Men seem an easy loss choice on the road in Atlanta, hopefully not too easy.

You’re definitely picking with the line. Something tells me the giants will pick this week as their random monster road win, however. Similar to the browns mentioned above, the giants seem to be inconsistently crappy.

I totally forgot the Titans are REALLY on the road, today (in Wembley, England).

Hey, @Jason_Levine - you picked them last week, didn’t you? Need a different pick, then :)

I think the LA Chargers were more really on the road!

Funny story, last night at 1am pst I saw that I hadn’t made my pick and I picked Tennessee as my loser as a quick pick with no research.

I woke up this morning and the scores showed that the chargers had won by 1. I was thinking I had accidentally picked the Thursday game, but wasn’t sure.

So yeah, I thought I was accidental cheater.

Ha, yeah. Had I realized it was in London I may not have been so quick to pick the ‘road’ Titans to lose!

Same story for me… Glad it worked out

Patriots remain the luckiest team in the NFL

Everything updated;
First off, congrats to @KristiGaines for getting on the board with her first pick!

Some VERY tight games today, including my beloved Browns losing on a 59-yard field goal as time ran out in OT, which had followed a fumbled punt return. Of course we also have the Almost-Hail-Mary in Chicago, the Insanity in England, and the Ravens losing on a missed extra point kick.

Next up, Monday Night Football has FIVE people who chose the Giants (although @Jason_Levine will likely need to shift to Atlanta).

Ty Dan. I would love to brag but ….

Standings updated!

Random Browns aside: the margins of victory in six of their seven games has been 4 points or less (including one tie).

This coming week provides some even matchups… Not many lopsided games to pick from.