NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Fran played for the Giants as well. But the Vikings in that Mid- 70s era were the best. Well aside from the lack of sb wins.

No Vikings fan wants Green Bay to win either, at least not in the past

Have you all collectively hit your heads or something? We NFC northers should always band together under the banner of ‘anybody but Rodgers’

Admittedly the Pats and Pack are 1a and 1b of my most hated team. So if Foxborough would fall into the ocean, that’d be great.

Except for the Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders, you are correct!

Durn it Craig I know you are right. But I love me some Rodgers. And I hate NE.

And Kansas City.

You goofballs this game is seriously good.

Plus Tennessee won on Saturday (tg)

The man does have a point

Rodgers will beat him.

Now we have a game. I can’t help to suck up to the spectacle. But it is a fun game.

Game is tied at 17 -17.

Yes, I do:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GlaringScaryKitty-size_restricted.gif

Stay focused boys. Game is good.

Omg that catch.

GD Edelman.

A sentiment everyone can empathize with.

Drats I thought maybe … oh nvm. Durn ol patriots.

I feel your pain. They win, and it seems to be when I pull for the other team. I should just stop paying attention to Patriots games. I hate them.

Sheesh this thread could get moved to the P&R forum for all the hate being thrown at my Patriots. I’m starting to feel like a Trump supporter here. (I am)

I hate to be the one to correct you @KristiGaines but when you look purely at the stats, and the head to head match ups, and the Super Bowl appearances and wins, there really is no argument for anyone being the greatest QB of our time other than Tom Brady. Not Peyton. Not Aaron. Not Drew. Not even Joe Montana or Steve Young. It’s ok to not like the Pats, or Tom, but if you’re a true fan of football, then you have to accept this as fact.

@spect Dude. This is the problem. It’s not that your team still isn’t CURRENTLY still playing well, it’s talk like this. Let it go. Brady, his teammates and coach will all very much get their due and then some in the HOF. But Patriots fans arguing GOAT while the guy is still playing … slow down. You’ve had plenty of wins and your due is coming. Ease off on the GOAT thing. It just rubs every other team wrong, as we all have QBs we love. Truly, and I mean this, their stats do not measure up. But it doesn’t matter. It’s akin to beating the hell out of a team then rubbing their face in it and taking their girlfriend on the way out of the stadium.

That seemed really specific but I didn’t mean it to be.

As far as P&R goes, you should know people really, unfortunately don’t care about facts. Want to see people become obstinate? Rub their faces in it.

I see you replying so you should know. Am I jealous of their records, your coach and your QB? Yes. =)

It sucks though. Imagine … the Dolphins dominating your team and the NFL for a decade. It would suck.

You’re so full of hate and vitriol that you didn’t even read my post accurately. I never said GOAT. I said Tom is the greatest player of our time. I was arguing against direct comparisons to Rogers and Manning. Yes, Manning is done playing, but he’s not in HoF yet. I’m not rubbing anyone’s face in anything. I have a right to defend what I believe to be true, and I can back it up with facts and stats. If I’m not mistaken @KristiGaines is a Vikings fan. It’s not like we just defeated them. What’s the issue?

Oh, you said this as I was finishing my response. LOL I see now it’s jealousy. I get it. It’s ok. You can be a Pats fan too you know. We accept everyone here.

I cannot, no. Brady is my antithesis. Truly though, it’s hard to come across a QB that is great and everyone loves them. You referenced Montana, he was somewhat like that. Brady is loved … by those that love the Patriots. I can’t explain why that is. Why are they different, personally?

Um, I did live through those times. They were called the Marino years, and the Dolphins owned the Patriots. That was my childhood. Sorry, no sympathy here.